A lot of times when we're angry, it's difficult to control our rage. We end up saying things we don't mean that we later regret. We don't always think rationally.
Here are some tips that can help you calm down when you're angry:
- control your breathing. Remember to take deep, calming breaths consistently.
- count to a number until you ca down
- listen to calming music. Have a relaxing music playlist!
- go for a walk, or if you're in a conversation with someone, walk away
- think or go to your happy place
- think of something funny
- get a friend to calm you down
- vent. Whether it's to someone you trust or you write everything down on a piece of paper, it will help. Trust me
I hope these helped!