chapter 3

[vote or my hamster (tikki tikki tembo no sarembo Chari Bari Ruchi pip Perri pembo) will fall down a well]
Kennedy
The second I hear Xander's voice all of my negative thoughts disappear. His voice is soothing and calm. When I hear him say my name I snap back to reality.
FaceTime call:

"Kennedy, Kennedy"
"oh sorry I'm so tired"
"its fine Kennedy, so are you excited for your new guest"
"ugh, i forgot"
"i'll take that as a no"
*he giggles"*
*i laugh with him*
"so what are we doing today"
"come over pleasee"
"already on my way"
"thanks, love you"
"love you too Kennedy"
"oh by the way-"
*Kennedy hangs up*
"oops" I giggle. Loraine stops by my room and I tell her that Xander is coming. I try to clean my room some more but all I am really doing is moving stuff around. I look out the window and see Xander on his bike out front. "XANDERR" I scream. He looks up right into my eyes and smiles. When he smiles it always meets his eyes. he radiates this energy that just makes you instantly feel happy. I smile back and he laughs. I run down the stairs two steps at a time to greet him.

"XANDERR" I scream. "HEY KENNY" he screams back. I know he's mocking me but i'm just so happy to see him. I find myself staring into his eyes. I realize he's staring back.

"Xander, nice to see you", my dad says as he walks into the room breaking the silence. "Hello Court, it's nice to be here." I laugh at how polite he is with my dad.

"I'll be gone for a few hours, have fun you too." my dad says as he glances down at his phone. "Bye dad" I say as he walks out the front door.

"soo what should we do" i say to Xander as my dad makes his way to his car. "let's go swimming before your summer guest gets here." he says with a wink. I smile and nod.

We walk up the stairs where I look for my swim suit in my still packed suitcase. "oh no I can't find my suit" I say frustrated by my unorganized habits. Xander smirks, "let's just go naked, I don't have my suit either."

I'm shocked by his statement. These are the things Xander does to make me feel like he wants more than friendship. "we don't have to go I guess, but it might be fun." I think about it more and decide it could be fun. "sure" I say shyly.

We walk down the stairs hand in hand, the second we step outside the sun shines in my eyes and i have to squint. Xander laughs at my expression. I stick out my tongue as we reach our bikes and say "last one to the lake is a rotten egg." I get on my bike as fast as I can and start toward the stream. I hear him laughing as he catches up. When I hear him right behind me I speed up. Finally I get to the river and laugh as he turns the corner. "you cheated" he says as he laughs with me. "you're a rotten egg Xander, you have to get in the water first." He winks and takes off his shirt, his muscles strain underneath his skin and I can't help but stare. I have seen him without a shirt when we've gone swimming in the past but he's been going to the gym almost everyday, with me of course.

He drops his pants and all that's left are his boxers. He turns around drops his boxers and jumps in. I scream when water hits me in the face. As he goes under I quickly take off my pants and shirt. When I turn around I hear a splash indicating that he was watching me. I smile shyly at the thought. "You don't want to get your underwear wet, do you?" he says and then covers his face with his hands. He opens his fingers so he can peek through and flip him off. I pull down my underwear and take off my bra quickly and jump in. He emerges from the water and grabs hold of me when he sees that I'm shivering.

I remember that the summer guest will be here in about an hour, so we don't have a lot of time. Xander picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. It's not uncomfortable at all to be naked around him. He looks at me and I looks at him. I get lost in his eyes and for a moment I forget everything. He gently drags his hands down my back as I grab his hair. We both lean in slowly until we kiss. It's not my first kiss but it's by far the best. He kisses me harder and my legs unwrap as I stand on the ground with my head barely above water.

I'm 5'5 while Xander is 6'3, big difference but we are used to it.

I kiss him harder like it's the last time we will ever kiss.

It could be.
❁ ❁ ❁
remember to vote 💕
sorry the chapters are short, this was the longest one yet...
~ 𝐚𝐯𝐚