~Five~

Shrek and Woody are lying in bed. It's almost completely dark except for stripes of moonlight spilling through the blinds, slightly illuminating woody's soft features. Shrek finds the little 16 inch cowboy to be absolutely stunning. 

"Babe," woody whispers, "I found something that I need to ask you about..."

He pulls out an old sepia-toned photograph and hands it to Shrek. Shrek is in awe, for he hasn't seen this in years. The photo is of him in his early teens, holding the hand of a curly haired man, surrounded by four other guys. 

"Harry..." Shrek murmurs, stroking the faces of the men in the photograph with his thumb.

"Shrekky what is it?" Woody asks while wiping away a tear from Shrek's cheek.

"Back in..." Shrek starts, his voice shaking. "Back in 2010..."

~~~

Shrek stares at his emerald green skin in the mirror and sighs. 'I will never be as pretty as the other ogres...' he thinks. He pulls his dark brown hair with caramel highlights up into a messy bun and puts on his light blue Converse. Ready for the day. 

"SHreK" He hears his mother yell from downstairs. Great, she's probably been drinking again.

The young ogre begrudgingly goes to the stairwell and treads down the steps, one at a time. He tries to make it last as long as he can, but he knows he'll have to face his mom eventually. 

Soon enough, he's just feet from her. Shrek shakes with the fear of what's to come. 

"HEY SHITFACE," she screams with a shrill Boston accent, "PACK YA BAGS, ASS-TWAT. I SOLD YA TO SOME FUCKWAFFLES FOR SOME METH. THEY'LL BE HERE ANY SECOND."

Before Shrek even processed what she said, there was a ring at the doorbell.

"THAT'LL BE THEM," She shrieked.

She stomps over to the door and violently opens it, causing the whole house to shake. Standing on the other side is five handsome boys. 

"I'm Harry." says the boy in the front. He has a British accent and a smile to die for. 

"H-Harry Styles??" Shrek feels Faint.

The rest of the boys introduce themselves. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Nial.  

~~~

"That was the beginning of the rest of my life..." Shrek sighs.

"Why aren't you in contact with them anymore?" Woody asks.

Shrek's face immediately drops, "well..."

~~~ 

Harry knocks on Shrek's door. They've been living together for three years now, and Shrek finally feels like he has a real family. 

"Come in!" He yells.

Harry walks in, followed by the four other boys. "We need to talk to you about something," Nial states, standing up straight.

They all walk over to the ogre and sit on his bed. Liam pulls out a page ripped straight from Shrek's diary and his stomach drops. 

"Shrek, we know you've been having thoughts of... homosexuality..." Zayn finally speaks, "We need you to pack your things immediately. You're 18 now so you aren't our problem anymore." 

All five boys walk out and Shrek is heartbroken. No friends, and now no family.

~~~

"Eventually, after a year of couch surfing, I built this place out in my swamp," Shrek tells Woody.

"Oh, shrekky..." Woody hugs Shrek, "I will never leave you."

___

A.N.

If you guys could vote on all my chapters i would love you forever. also, it will help other people see my masterpiece so HIT THAT MOTHAFUCKiN star