Whoa there!

STEVE'S AND HEROBRINE'S HOUSE
You all arrive at their house. Herobrine holds the door as you all go in. "Welcome home boys!" You hear a voice call out from the kitchen." Well look at the both of you! Bringing your girlfriends home!" You turn pink and HEROBRINE'S chuckles as Steve says " No mom it's Y/n and Alex." "Oh you know I'm just teasing!" She says playfully as she takes out her signature dish: meatball casserole
( If you don't like this just pretend it's good ;-) ) you mouth begins to water as the intoxicating smell goes in the air. "It smells good Mrs.Mojang! " You say as you sit at the kitchen table." Thank you dear will you and Alex be staying for dinner tonight?" She asks. You look over at Alex who nods her head " yes we're staying for dinner I just need to call my dad." Alex sits next to you waiting for Steve to bring the first aid kit. " Oh dear what happened? Did you fall? Are you okay?" Mrs. Mojang says as she looks at Alex's hands." Yeah I'm okay thanks to Steve." Alex said as she beamed a smile." Yup that's my little Steve for you always so helpful." She said as she went back to clean the dishes. You look around and you notice that Herobrine left.' Probably went to his room ' you think to yourself. A few minutes pass and Steve comes down stairs with the first aid kit. "Sorry I took so long I forgot where I put it last time." Steve says as he unpacks the bandages and the alcohol disinfectant wipes. "Use this to clean the dirt off you face honey." Mrs.Mojang handed Alex a moist paper towel. "Thank you." Alex said as she wiped her face. " Hey Steve where did Herobrine go off to?" You say as you start to get up. "If I remember he said he was going to his room." Steve replied as he opened the disinfectant pouch." Is it alright if I can  go look for him ?" You say as Steve gives you a puzzled face and says " I guess if you want to. His room is in the basement." He says as he points at the direction to go at. " Thanks!" You say as you start going.

' I wonder if he is okay? Maybe he has social anxiety? Maybe he's shy? Or maybe?' you think to yourself all these questions but you open the door only to smell smoke. You cover your nose from the horrible smell. The smell of cigarettes hung in the air like fog as you headed down the smell became heavier. This smell brought back terrible memories of your mother and how every time she smoked, she drank and every time she became drunk it was another bruise to remind you how much you ment to her. Your eyes watered as you see Herobrine smoking but his back was turned to you. You squint to get a better view. You turn a bright red realizing he was taking his shirt off. You suddenly say " Hey are you okay I'm just checking up on you." Herobrine turns around startled gives a big annoyed sigh " Knock before you open princess." Herobrine then grabs a white muscle shirt and throws it on." Unless you saw something you liked." He said giving a smug grin." Yeah keep dreaming no eyes." you say back. He chuckles as he replies" whatever. Yeah I'm fine I just came down for a smoke. Long day I needed a well deserved smoke." He says as he puffs out a grey cloud. You dispised smoking the smell, the taste just everything. You walk up to Herobrine who was sitting on his bed relaxed " Herobrine do you know why Principal Zion put me in charge of you?" Herobrine looked at you and shrugged " I don't know because of what I 'did'" you look at him serious making sure to get the message through that what you were gonna say wasn't a joke. " Because of you behavior in previous school your labeled as a 'troubled kid' and it's my job to help correct you in your personal life and school life." He looked at you pissed " So your telling me that not only are you gonna monitor me at school but at home?" You start to say " that's what I mean but I don't plan on coming every day just when I feel like it." You give him the same smug look that he gave you before. He scowled " fine whatever do what you want I don't care anymore."

You walk to him, getting really close to his face as possible. He looks flustered for a moment but looks at you confused. You place your hand on his cheek making him to jump a little. You thumb glides from his cheek to his bottom lip. He looks stunned you're both locked on each other and with a quick swoop you take the cigarette out of his mouth. "Wh-what are you doing?" Herobrine says as he stands up. You look at him and raise your hand as you activate your power and burn the cigarette to a crisp. He looks at you pissed." What the hell!? Well at least I have my pa-" he searches his pockets but with no luck." You mean this pack?" You say as you light it on fire. " Notch damn it! What the actual hell!?!" He says as his eyes started to glow. " I told you and you agreed. From now on no smoking. You got it?" You said as you stared right back at him. Herobrine growled " look princess why should I care about this my future isn't going to be good anyways I have terrible grades and behavior I'm  walking mess." Herobrine said. You heard a pled for help in that sentence and even if he didn't want to admit it he wanted help." I believe in you and with my help you will have a future in no time." You say with confidence as he scowled and looked at the ground." Your stubborn alright. If you weren't a girl I might have hurt you." He says as his eyes stared at you. " I would like to see you try." You replied back. "KIDS DINNER IS READY!" Mrs.Mojang exclaimed. " Let's go and eat I'm starving." Herobrine says. " Okay fatass." You say as you punch him playfully. "Look who's talking!" He says laughing. You both throw fun insults at each other as you go up to the kitchen.