Chapter 8 running home

Ok I have a plan how about we go home and say we have been lost for a year and been held captive it we escaped and found our way home...fine let's try it and if it doesn't work...it's ur fault Hayden.yeah she right Rebecca and Tracey said. Eh I'm going for a walk bye guys..bye Tracey be safe come back very soon.(Tracey walks out of the door and walks out of the hotel forgetting one thing that I cannot tell you guys what it is you'll find out later in the story..) (Tracey walks out little sad missing her mom and her other friends like anyhia and her other friends anyhia told her what her moms boyfriend has been doing to her mom like slapping her mother anyhia told me her mom was gonna break up with him she doesn't know if her mom broke up with her boyfriend yet she hopes she did already.)

(Tracey was almost done from her walk heading back to the hotel and she stopped when she saw a cop asking if she was Tracey oak and she answered with no when the cop showed her a picture of her and it looked just like her. How did he know you may ask the thing she forgot was her mask and she let her face show all her walk and someone called the cops on Tracey once they saw her without a mask. (Tracey made a run for it trying to pull her phone out till she ran into an alley and stopped and told them to meet her at the pizza place with their mask and hers once they go out to meet her. And they asked why and Tracey responded saying I forgot my mask and they are on to me.) what are you crazy ok we gotta go home now!(they flew a long way till they could see their home)(they made up how they where gonna explain to their parents once they went home)(it was hard for them to explain once they explained all of their parents actually believed it!)(their parents asked who and they said mr Kevin) once that was done Kevin and all the kids and their parents where sent to court.)