ACT ONE : NEWBORN

01

01. ιитяσ : ιитσ тнє иєω ωσяℓ∂ (¢σνєя)
arranged by: 하퍼
girls generation's debut song; an inspirational song to all the young ones that listen to it. to mayse means the beginning of a new chapter in her life, which is why she covered it.

" 특별한 기적을 기다리지 마 , 눈앞에선 우리의 거친 길은 "

02. ¢нιℓ∂ αт нєαят
written & produced by: 하퍼
mayse's inner child is expressed through this song. due to her professional image, she is forced to hide her childish behaviour when all she wants to do is be a child.

" child at heart , can't tell me otherwise "

03. уσυ, ωнσ? fт вαиg ¢нαи
written & produced by: 방찬 & 하퍼
both chan and mayse were bored and created this song in 5 minutes. mayse wanted the song to describe the shy feeling of two new lovers.

" 너와 두 눈을 맞출 땐 , 우린 기분 좋은 상상 속에 있고 "

04. кιѕѕ ℓαтєяtitle
written by: 하퍼 produced by: 레이
mayse and lay worked together when mayse brought up the topic of consent and how many don't ask for it. she created this song to speak out about asking for consent, no matter what form it is.

" 너무 급해 , 그냥 안아줘 "

05. уσυиg ℓσνє
written by: 하퍼 produced by: 방찬
written about young love; more commonly, a person's first love when they are naive and are around the age of 9-13. mayse commented about this song being written about her first crush and how naive she was during that time period.

" naive i was , fell into a young love "

06. συтяσ : мσνιиg σиωαя∂ѕ
written & produced by: 하퍼
an evolution of mayse's progress as a human and an idol in general. she talks about her hardships and everything she went through whilst she grew up training under SM entertainment.

" through a dark tunnel , i keep moving onwards "