Trial my error .

Osaro POV

We used a special chemical Misero invented, it would put them to sleep fast and best of all it was harmless without any side effects.

"All 30 of you have been selected to graduate this year but SADLY their are only six slots available," I informed the participants. "So to make things fare we have come up with away to test you to see if your fit to graduate". I told them.

"As most of you are aware you just woke up but attached to your left hip is a paint shooter, its very special don't loose it or get it damage if you do you fail, the test is 20 mins long, to pass the test you most use the paint shooter to shoot someone, Once your hit you fail and if you hit someone you fail as well! You most shoot someone with the painter are you fail and the persons even if they got shoot still have a chance to pass, All you have to do is shoot more than who are left on the island." I tell the kids.

"Remember as well to have fun, you may begin," I said while smilng.

Neo POV

This is the graduation exam? I ask myself. This exam makes no sense, all the rules she said contradicting with each other there most be some other point that I'm not seeing here, "Don't move,"I heard a voice say .

"Turn around slowly," they said next , when I compiled and turned around, there stood my jerk of a roommate Rui.

"What do you want? Oh I know you came here to spray me with paint," I said to him.

"Your really slow, think about It, I would just spray already if I wanted that," he says.

He looks at me and shakes his head, "May be coming to someone like you was a mistake" he says.

"I'm leaving," Rui says as he begins to walk away, "should I trust him?" I ask my subconscious.

I've got no chance, "Rui stop!" I yell out to him he turns around and ask me "why did you stop me?"

"I think I know what's going on here but I need your help to get pass this, we have to team up," I inform him .

Rui stretch out his hand, " I knew you had some sense in that head of yours, but let me tell you this if you become dead wait I'll walk form this partnership, " he says .

Asami POV

After hearing her instructions I knew what I had to do, I Channel my chakra in to my Palm, it was a locator ninjutsu I learn, Its good for close range tracking, sensory and location. Using this jutsu I got a lay out of the place plus I used it to find everyone, I couldn't go where Neo was, there were too many people there also it was way far, it would be better to team up with Omoi and Karui. "Please be safe," I whispered into the air as I made my way to Karui and Omoi, I hope they don't do anything stupid.

I track down Omoi first he was at a creek hiding under the water, after telling him what I think is the true purpose of the exam,We head out to track Karui.

"So your good at sensory ninjutsu? that's cool Asami, so when are we gonna get Neo?" He asked in one breath.

"My brothers too far from our location plus I sense that most of the students are in that area, we have been training for years, the three of use are in sync and know each others fighting style, with the three of us we can pass the exam." I tell him

"Are you serious, can you listen to yourself? I know for a fact if you were the one in that situation your brother would definitely help you no mater what," Omoi said .

I was angry, "Don't ever  presume you know my motives, my brother is stronger than each of us not only that this is a test, death will not happen here, does my brother really need his little sister to help him win? what would that say about him? what you should do is think more about yourself and how were gonna pass this part of the exam." I snap at him.

We travel in silence, I activated the locator, it showed me Kauri's chakra location.

She was in a tree to the east of us, "Come on I've found karui's location," I told Omoi.

He didn't respond at all, he simple followed me in silence, I should care but honestly I don't, he should be able to better manage his emotion,

"Omoi go 6 meters in that direction and you will locate Karui, she's mostly in a tree there," I told him.

"Roger that captain," he says before speeding away.

I know he is giving me the cold shoulder over not going for Neo, I get where he's coming from, I really want to care but emotions should be the last thing in any of our decision making.

I hide in the leaves until I saw Omoi coming this way with Karui, I came out from my location.

"Hey where back," Omoi said ass he smiled at me. Something is wrong I turn around and dodged.

The place I was standing at was covered with paint, "How did you know we were not your friends ?".the imposter asked me.

"To be honest your transformation was perfect the only thing is your attitude, Omoi would never smile at me after what we just discus plus Karui would never allow Omoi to carry her, she would rather fail the exam," I say in my mind.

I kept quiet and observe them, "not much of a talker," the imposter says.

"I see," the guy pretending to be Omoi says, "I would expect nothing less from the smartest girl to attend the institution.

I was ready to flee and regroup when they where attack from behind, "Twin sword secret attack lightening slash," Omoi and Karui said as they attacked there look alike.

Both of them crash into the ground, " Wow! That was fun what do we do now?" Omoi asks.

Sometime its good to have simple minded person on your team because you know there stance.

"Collect there weapons and move out," I informed them.

After getting there weapons, we continue to move east, away from most candidates.

What do you guys think of the story I would love comments.