15

Raelyn - few days later-
"I brought you tea." I hear Jack say. I turn around with smile as he hands me a warm cup of tea. he leans down to give me a kiss. I tilt my head back and he pecks my lips. he then sits down in the other porch chair. we're staying in Omaha for a few more days and then flying back to LA. but like a day after the wedding, I got super sick. I have a really bad cold and it doesn't seem to be dying down anytime soon.
"are you feeling any better?" he asks. I shake my head as I take a drink of tea.
"no. but now it's like a cough and stuffy nose." I roll my eyes and he smiles
"I think it's just cuz of the weather change." he says. I nod.
"agreed."

-a few hours later-
"oh honey." I hear my mom say from behind me. she sets her bag down and grab the hair tie off my wrist and ties my hair up.
"what's wrong?" she asks me
"I don't know." I say through very rapid tears
"does your stomach hurt or anything?" she asks
"I just feel really nauseous." I say and wipe my face.
"have you taken anything?" she asks me. I shake my head
"are you on your period or about to start?" she asks. I shake my head again
"okay well then, are you pregnant?" she asks
"the last time we did anything was a few days before the wedding." I say
"did you take or use anything?" she asks
"birth control. but it was in the car." I say and cough.
"Raelyn. I've told you not to do that." she says
"I know. I forgot." I say. she sighs. I lean back I've the toilet and throw up some more. this is not fun at all. definitely not how I wanted to spend my honey moon.

-30 minutes later-
"at least eat some crackers." my mom says
"I won't be able to keep them down mom." I say with a sigh.
"you need to at least try." she says
"I get sick just thinking about eating." I say. she sighs and sits down at my feet.
"how's your head?" she asks
"it still hurts." I say. she sighs
"I think you're pregnant." she says. I head the front door open
"okay so I got a few different ones. you should a least take three of them. so like one of each." Dana says, walking into the living room.
"okay." I say. my mom helps me sit up and then stand up. we make our way to the bathroom and she hands me the three tests.
"pee on them. don't throw up on them." Dana says. I flip her off and close the door. I take each test out of its wrapper
"I only have enough pee for like one of them." I say. Dana laughs
"do you want the cup that came with one of them?" she asks.
"sure." I say. she opens the door and hands me the cup and then leaves. as gross as it is, I pee in the small cup and then finish my business and get up. I dip each of the tests in the cup for like, 4 seconds and the cap them and set them on the counter. I dump the pee and throw the cup and the flush the toilet.mi wash my hand throughly. I open the door and Dana gives me a soft smile.
"they're on the counter." I say. she nods. Jack is sitting in the recliner. he gives me a sympathetic look. I sigh and walk to him and he scoots over a litt.e I lay down next to him and he wraps his arms around me. my mom puts a blanket on us. i couldn't help but fall asleep.