~3~

A/N~

This takes place a month BEFORE Dean and Sam show up in Blackwater ridge.

~Recap~

Look out Blackwater Ridge, Grace Moore is coming to town.

~End Of Recap~

"Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly loss, this can't be real
I cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness, taking dawn."

I sang along to Metallica as I pulled into the driveway of the house I purchased.

I turned the car off and grabbed my bags from the backseat. The movers pulled in next to my car and started unloading the furniture to where I asked before we arrived. I sigh as I look around the neighborhood. On my right is Kaitlyn and Brian Smith, an old family friend, with their 2 sons, Evan, who is 9, and Alex, who is 4. On my left is Tommy, Haley, and Ben Collins. Across the street was another house up for sale. I walked up the stairs to my room and set my bags down.

As some of the movers start bringing stuff into my room, I go downstairs and to my car, deciding to get a layout of the town. After driving around, I turn around to go back home. Pulling into the driveway, I see the movers van is gone. Good, their done. I walk in the house and a few seconds later, my phone starts ringing. I'm not surprised when I see an unknown number. I quickly answer.

"Grace Moore's phone. How can I help you?" I'm cut off by the a beeping, signaling that the person hung up.

Why call only to hang up?

~Unknown POV~

"So? Who was it?"

"Her sister."

"Her sister?!"

"Yeah. Her sister."

~Grace's POV~

After the weird phone call, I decided to call Dad to check in. Soon after, I ordered pizza from a local pizza place. After seeing what time it was I got ready for bed and soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/N~

Sorry it's super short but I've been busy with school and all. Who do you think called Grace? Also, please remember to give feedback so I can improve my writing!

~Fangirl~