Jaiiden

I am currently at sparky's and others home and I am really confused. I had a lot of time to think while I was in the car and............ I dont know my own name. I don't know how old I am. I can barely speak this so called English language. I have these unknown powers that I subconsciously know how to use. I dont think I'm from here. Maybe sparky knows where Im from. How do I ask her that? I only know a few English words. I want to clean myself. How do I clean? I feels dirty. Do they cleans here? "You ok Lil daddy?" Second sparky asked. Is she talking to me? What does that mean? "I?" I say and point to myself. She started squealing and speaking really fast. I only caught the words "cute" "adorable" and "omg" whatever that means. She started rushing towards me and it scared me so I hit her in the face and she fell. Out of no where my face started stinging and my chest started to hurt. She didn't hit me cause she is on the floor. What is this feeling. I groaned and slowly got on the ground clutching my chest. "Go to her" a voice said in my head. "Who are you?" I said back. "Do not worry my Identity just go to her." The voice said once again. I slowly crawled towards her ignoring the pain in my chest. The closer I got the less my chest hurt. I kept going until I was finally in arms reach. She was whining holding her chest also. Does she feel to? "What I do now?" I ask the voice in my head. "Touch her. Touch her and your pain will be forgotten" it said. She was on her back so I crawled atop of her and wrapped my arms around her. The pain instantly diminished. We sighed at the same time. She wrapped her arms around me as well and tightened them. We stayed like this until she flipped us so I was on the bottem and she was on top. She wrapped my legs around her body and sat up so I was sitting in her lap. She put her head in my neck and smelled me. I started to laugh because it felt weird. She loosened her grip around me and pulled my head back so I looked her in in the eyes. Once our eyes connected mine started to feel funny. Hers turned grey and blue and I think mine did to. I instantly felt this weird feeling go through me. I felt drawn to her. I felt connected to her. It felt as if we were one. "Mine" she whispered. Her grip tightened on my pants line and her eyes flickered towards my lips. She stared at them like she wanted to eat them. And before I knew it her lips were on mine. Sparks. Sparks everywhere. This feeling was amazing. Ive never felt anything like it. Even though Ive only been awake for a few hours. I just have this feeling that ive never done this before. This feels wonderful. Our lips moved in sync as I soon forgot how to breathe. Her hand traveled up my shirt and she rubbed circles on my back. It was soothing.......until she scratched the fuck out of me. A sound erupted from my throat and I suddenly didn't feel like me. I couldn't move but my hand gripped her throat swiftly and the other gripped her hair. I dont know whats happening. Im not doing that. Its like Im trapped in my head and someone else has taken over my body. "Das Manda!" A child like voice said in my head. "Who are you?" I asked. "I Maya!" She said loudly. I cringed. "Why are you in my head?" I asked "I o'r alta" She said. "My alter?" I asked. "Es! I 'or pernonanity" She said. Personalities? Alters? What the fuck is that. "MAYA!" another voice yelled. "Uh'o" Maya said lowly. "Didn't Mama A say we weren't going to tell her yet!?" This new voice yelled. I am so confused. "I 'owwy o'ni" Maya said with a sniffle. "Its ok Maya but why did you disobey Mama A?" This Noni person asked. "Cuz manda in contol and ha not pose to a-an Maya tell ha nuhuh Mama A tay nu but ha still go." Maya said trying to explain herself. I like her already. She is how you say....cute? "Fucking hell" Noni said. "Ooh o'ni tay bad ord." Maya said "Yes Noni said a bad word. Noni is an adult baby" Noni replied "Ooh 'aya adult tu"
"Yes baby Maya is an adult to"

"Now we have to go tell mama A so she can tell Amanda to come back ok?"

"Tay 'oni"

Im just sitting here dumbfounded. I dont know what to do. I start to come back to reality when I hear the same noise that came from me come from someone else. I start to see whats happening by concentrating. Trying my best to get back. Im kind of frightened. Before I knew it Im back to reality.......but somethings different. I look down and I have on this supportive clothing covering my chest and something that covers my bottem half. I look up and sparky 1 and 2 are laying down on this huge cushion. They aren't moving but they are breathing. They are how you say at rest? Wait.....where are their clothing?

What the fuck happened?

end-

Byeeeeeeee❤