Chapter 5: Love Can Be A Struggle

Characters:Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Cheryl: ITV2 Interviewer

Setting: One Directions House, ITV2 Studio, Simon’s office.

Authors Notes: THIS STORY IS COMPLETLEY MADE UP! THE ONLY PART REAL EVENT IN HERE IS THE LEEDS FESTIVAL! So please enjoy but know none if it is real! Except for Larry Love cuz we all know that real! Guys this chapter is kind of boring! Sorry! Love you! J

The next day…

Louis’ POV:

I woke up in the morning and saw Harry sleeping next to me. We spent the night in my room. We stayed up till 3 just talking. It was very personal and very sweet. Harry saw I woke up and woke up and said, “Good Morning, Handsome.” I smiled and said, “Good Morning curly.” Then I kissed him. It was a small simple kiss, but still sweet. Harry then got out of bed, stood over me and said, “You stay here, I’m going to bring you breakfast.” I smiled and said, “You are the sweetest guy ever.” He then smiled, gave me a kiss, and ran off into the kitchen. As he walked off I thought I have the sweetest boyfriend. But the thing was, he wasn’t my boyfriend quite yet. I actually wasn’t really sure what he was right now, but that was what was going to be figured out at the Leeds Festival.

Harry’s POV:

I returned to the room with a tray full of pancakes, eggs, biscuits, and milk. I placed it on Louis’ lap and then sat next to him on the bed. I smiled at him and said, “Enjoy! Its all for you.” I then pressed a kiss to his lips. He smiled and said, “Oh harry it looks delicious! Thank you!” He then kissed me on the cheek. I sat there and watched Louis eat. I stared at him and thought Wow… even after he just wakes up, he still looks gorgeous.

10 minutes later…

Louis’ POV:

I finished eating, and thanked harry once more before giving him a kiss. Just as I was about to get up to bring my dishes into the kitchen, Liam walked in and said, “Good morning lovebirds! How did you two sleep?” Harry smiled at me and said, “We slept great! Just being next to Louis made my slumber even better!” I smiled and held his hand. Liam smiled and said, “Aw how cute! So guys, I know me, Niall, and Zayn were supposed to leave the house today so that you two can spend some time alone, but Simon scheduled a last minute interview for ITV2.” I looked at harry and said, “WHAT? But we were supposed to be together! I can’t wait until the Leeds Festival!” Harry looked at me and said, “Me either! Liam, cant you get us out of it?!” Liam sat down by us and said, “Guys I tried! I tried to talk Simon into changing it to after the Leeds Festival but he said he wants to get the interviews in this week so we can start working on the new album some more.” I looked at Harry and frowned. Harry then put his arm around me and said, “Uh this sucks! But thanks for trying to talk to him Liam. When is the interview?” He smiled and said, “In two hours, so start getting ready! And Harry, you could have made breakfast for us too!” I laughed and then looked at Harry who tried to hide his face in my chest. It was so cute!

Harrys’ POV:

I tried to be cool about this last minute interview but it was sooo hard! HOW CAN I GO INTO AN INTERVIEW AND NOT TOUCH OR KISS LOUIS IN ANY WAY?! Liam walked out and shut the door. I looked at Louis and said, “An interview?! How are we gonna get through this?!” Louis then moved closer to me and said, “I DON’T KNOW! I HAD TO DEAL WITH NOT KISSING YOU FOR A WHILE AND I DON’T WANNA DEAL WITH IT AGAIN!” I smiled because I forgot that Louis loved me just as long as I loved him. We began to get ready, but there was no way to ignore the fact that this interview was going to be torture.

Two hours later…

Louis’ POV:

Harry and I were all ready for the interview. I walked over to him and fixed his sweater and said, “You look gorgeous as usual.” He leaned in to kiss me just as Zayn walked in. “You guys ready? The car is here.” He said with a smile. We looked at each other and harry said, “We will be right out.” Harry kissed me on the cheek and said, “Let’s go beautiful.” He then held my hand and we both walked out into the car.

At the interview…

Harrys’ POV:

Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and I walked into the studio of ITV2. We entered a room and sat down on another big couch. We could hear tons of screaming fans outside. Cheryl walked in and said, “Hello boys! I’m so happy you’re here! I’ve been so excited for this interview! I’m a huge fan!” We all smiled and Niall said, “Hello Cheryl! That’s great to hear you’re a fan!” Cheryl smiled and looked at her papers. I sat next to Louis and found it once again very hard not to stare. I just wanted to slip him a quick kiss before the interviewer looked up, but a man with a big camera walked in. Cheryl looked at and said, “Okay guys when the light on the camera turns red I want you to look at the camera and say, “Hi were One Direction!” Okay?” We all nodded and looked at the camera. The light turned red and we all said, “Hi! We’re One Direction!” The Cheryl said, “And I’m Cheryl and welcome to ITV2! The time has come and we’ve finally got One Direction here! So how are you guys doing?” Liam talked for us as usual and said, “We’re doing great! How are you doing?” She smiled and said, “I’m doing amazing! Having you guys here is so exciting! So, what have you guys been up to lately?” Zayn said, “Well we have mostly been relaxing but we did start working on our 1st album!” Cheryl’s face lit up and she said, “OH MY GOSH THAT’S SO EXCITING! Can you tell us anything about it?” My beautiful Louis began talking and said, “We can’t really give anything away yet! But we can tell you that Mr. Ed Sheeran wrote a song that is on the deluxe version of our album.” Oh my gosh Louis’ so gorgeous. I want to kiss him so badly. This is so unfair.

Louis’ POV:

Cheryl kept asking questions but I didn’t really listen or answer them. I just started at Harry. He was just so gorgeous. I leaned in to kiss him and with out realizing it… I did. OH MY GOSH I JUST KISSED HARRY IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AND CHERYL! Cheryl had her mouth wide open and said, “Louis… Did you just… Kiss Harry?” I didn’t know what to say! I looked at Daddy Liam for help but before he could say anything Cheryl looked at the camera guy and said, “Stop recording.” The guy stopped and Cheryl moved her seat up closer to us and said, “Louis… Harry… Are you two… together?” Harry and I looked at each other and then we looked at Liam. Liam said in a whisper, “Cheryl… well kind of yeah… But you have to keep it a secret! Can you do that?” Cheryl smiled and said, “Of course I can but… OH MY GOSH YOUR’E TOGETHER! I’M SO HAPPY! When did this happen?” I looked at Harry and said, “We only just told each other we liked each other yesterday. We’re trying to figure out what’s going on right now. So please don’t say anything!” Cheryl said, “I promise I wont!” We taped the rest of the interview and when we walked outside of the room, I saw Simon and he did not look happy.

In Simons Office…

Louis’ POV:

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?” Simon yelled as me and Harry sat in the chairs in his office. “Louis… Why on Earth would you do that in an interview?!” I looked at Harry and said, “Simon I don’t know! I’m so sorry! I just couldn’t control my self!” Simon look very frustrated and said, “Louis… You HAVE to control yourself! A video of you kissing him could be all over the internet by now!” Harry looked up from the floor and said, “But Simon… Cheryl said she wouldn’t say anything.” Simon went up to Harry and said, “Cheryl could be lying, Harry! She’s also one of the most popular gossip bloggers! This could be all over her blog right now! I’m going to try to talk to her, but Louis, you need to realize that you could have caused this band a lot of damage.”

Harry’s POV:

Simon stormed out of the room and I saw that Louis was REALLY upset. He was looking down at the floor and not talking. I starred rubbing his arm and said, “Lou… Are you okay?” He looked up and his eyes were all red… he looked like he was crying. I moved closer to him and said, “Lou are you crying?” He looked me right in the eyes and said, “Harry I m so sorry. I ruined everything. I ruined the band, I ruined us. I’m so sorry.” He got up and ran out of the room.