Loki - the cold grip of pain part 2

Start from the beginning

"Y/n?"

He looked at you in utter disbelief, his eyes round as teacups and his skin paler than the snow in Jotunheim. Without hesitation he pulled you into an embrace, holding you closely to his chest. "I'm so sorry Y/n, if I had only realized sooner... I want to spend eternity with you, please. I can't let you go this time, I've waited so many centuries, I have searched so many realms, please..." He was practically begging at this point, only to be pushed gently away. "Sir, I'm sorry but I think you've got the wrong person. And, ummm, you still need to pay for your food." You spoke, your voice soft as ever. You gave the pizza to Loki and started backing away. The king was scaring you a little, he always had, ever since you were a little kid. Why were the attractive ones always the crazy ones?

"Wait, don't go. Or, be here at midnight, I need to talk to you about something." His words surprised you, but his eyes stared into yours with such intensity you found it impossible to look away. It was weird, you could've sworn his eyes were green, but in that moment they were blue. "Y-yes my king." You mumbled before turning and running, not even getting your payment for the pizza.

And I see you and you see me

Your eyes are like a raging sea

I know it's you, I know it's true

I gazed into them once in a dream

Oh my love, come take my hand

Like you did in my dreamland

You feel the immortality

It's you and I 'til eternity

You ran home as fast as your feet could carry you, panting hardly when you reached your apartment. Had Loki, the ruler of earth, just, hugged you? And asked you to meet up at midnight? You had never thought that of him. He was always very calm and in complete control of everything, no one had ever seen otherwise. Well, Thor probably had, but no one had seen him for the last 25 years, Loki had captured him around a year before you were born. Oh well, if you were going to see Loki again you should probably get ready. You decided to start with a nap, the run from the Stark tower to your home felt twice as long as it was, and you were exhausted. You laid down on your bed and closed your eyes, thinking you'd just take an hour or two. Boy, you should've set an alarm.

When you woke up it was 11:45, meaning you had 15 minutes to get ready and get there. "FUCK!" You shouted and jumped out of the bed, running to you closet you threw on some clothes that didn't smell like pizza and ran out the door without even getting any shoes or a jacket. The gods knew what Loki would do to you if you were late. He was known for being cruel and merciless and you didn't want to experience either.

"I was starting to think you'd never come."

We live on and on and on

Death is weak and we are strong

On and on and on

Time is weak and we are strong

Oh-whoa whoa-oh, oh-whoa whoa-oh, oh-whoa whoa-oh

His voice roamed through your head as you reached the tower, luckily only a few minutes late. You needed another nap. And some water, you felt like your lungs were on fire. "Come on in my dear, I have something important to tell you." You felt shivers run down your spine and entered the tower, taking the elevator up. You had no idea where the king was, so you chose the top floor.

The elevator ride felt scary. There was no music like usually, the mirror was smashed, and it was going between really slow and really fast. It was only a matter of a few days before it would break and you prayed to Odin that it wouldn't be today. As you arrived at the top of the tower, you wished you had brought a jacket. It was cold, freezing and you could see your fingers go from normal to red to white. "Oh, I'm sorry, I keep forgetting how weak mortals are to the cold." Once again you heard Loki's voice, only this time he was beside you, giving you his green cape. It was heavy, but warm. You went to a couch and sat down on the freezing fabric, fixing your eyes on the God who had followed you and was now kneeling in front of you on the floor. "I should probably explain, shouldn't I? Oh dear, where do I start..."

I loved you once, I loved you twice

I loved you in my previous lives

And when I die, just keep in mind

I'll love you in another life

Love you in another life

"25 years ago, you died in this room in my arms. You were one of the Avengers and I couldn't bear to see you go through the same faith as them, living in a cage... I would never do that to you."
"Wait, but that doesn't make any-"
"It doesn't make sense, I know, but please let me speak. It wasn't the first time we met. The first time was in Asgard, around 500 years ago. Your mom served under Odin, and one day she had brought you with her to work. I loved you from the first time I saw you, and we got close. Work days turned to sleepovers, and only 300 years later, you moved into the castle, but... Even Odin liked you, but... You got ill, very ill. None of our healers could help you, no magic could save you and no matter what we did... one day you were just gone. You never woke up again. Around 500 years later I saw you in Jotunheim, you were fighting as a frost giant, but I never got to talk to you before you had to retreat when Odin came. What happened to you after that, I don't know."
"And then you met me as an Avenger?"
"Yes. And I do not intend of letting you go again."

You looked at him for a long time, silence filling the room as you were processing everything before it hit you. All the memories, the feelings, everything hit you and before you knew it you were in Lokis embrace once again, recognizing him. His smell, his heartbeat, his voice, everything you had missed without ever knowing... And that's when the tears came. You were crying and shaking and all you saw before your eyes was Loki. All the times he had seen you die, all the pain and sorrow that had filled his eyes. It hurt. "Shhh, please don't cry my love, I'm here, and even if death should separate us again, I will love you in another life. We go on, and death shall kneel to us." His hands cupped your cheeks and lifted your face up to look at him. "I remember you.." "I know Y/n, and please don't forget me again this time." You nodded and smiled at him, leaning forward to give him a soft kiss on the lips. "And may I say.." He muttered against your lips with a smirk. "May I say, you really keep downgrading." "And what's that supposed to mean?" You raised a brow and moved a little, grabbing the cape behind you and put it on your shoulders again as the raven spoke. "First, I meet you as a beautiful Asgardian, then as a warrior for the Frost giants, then an Avenger and now... A messy delivery girl." His smile was teasing and you hit his shoulder playfully as you laughed. "Just shut up and kiss me, moron."
"As you wish, my queen."

We live on and on and on

Death is weak and we are strong (we are strong)

On and on and on...

We are strong (we are strong)

On and on and on

Death is weak and we are strong (we are strong)

On and on and on

Time is weak and we are strong (we are strong)

Oh-whoa whoa-oh, oh-whoa whoa-oh, oh-whoa whoa-oh

Whoa, whoa, oh

// FINALLY FINISHED. I've been working on this thing for a damn month. Question, do you guys like that I write song fics, or should I just keep them normal?
Oh well, thanks for reading everyone, hoped you liked this little part 2 and that it lived up to your expectations! //