57

Third Person.

Sakiya woke up after a week but she's weak. She still couldn't move in her own. She still cannot eat solid foods. And she keeps on groaning, and telling them that his whole body is in pain.

She keeps on sweating uncontrollably, her temperature is high, she sometimes vomit blood. Genesis and Xileten did their best to sort out thr situation.

The situation last for almost two weeks, two weeks of Sakiya being in hell. Like she's been experiencing a withdrawal about the chemicals Dr. Fuentes put inside her body during the completion of the experiment.

"How is she?" Asked Striel who just came back from Heilthor.

Naging tambayan na nito ang base ng Serophile and they all gladly welcomed him. After Heilthor, sa base na ng Serophile ito dumideretso para tingnan si Sakiya.

Palagi niyang nati-tyempuhan na tulog si Sakiya o di kaya naman ay sa hindi magandang sitwasyon kaya hindi sila makapagusap.

Death Rebellion didn't knew what happened to Sakiya or atleast that's what Striel thought. After what happened, hindi na nagawang magusap ni Lysias at Striel, o si Ignis at Striel.

"She's recovering." Napabuga ng malalim na hininga si Striel. Syto became silent, and so Serophile.

Everyone is busy, making everything balance. Xileten told Anton too, why Ignis and Lysias act like an asshole without informing them.

And the cycles goes on. Sakiya's recovering. Striel plans to leave Sector 5 for good. Death Rebellion and Ignis reunited, Calx found out what happened to Sakiya but they never blamed their leader.

"A bottle of alcholi, please."

Nagangat ng tingin si Micu ng umupo sa kalapit na stool nito si Kirres. The crowd is messy, makalat ang kulay asul, pula at dilaw na ilaw sa paligid.

People are wasted, drunk and destructive. They literally owned the dance floor.

"What's next?" Tanong ni Kirres kay Micu na siyang nagmamasid sa crowd kung saan naroroon ang di magkamayaw na mga tao.

"You lose her." Tumingin si Micu kay Kirres.

"It's my fault. I deserve it. I ruined her that's why I can't be with her." Kirres sigh.

"You love her. I know, Ki. Why didn't you took the risk? She loves you too, before, you know, she met Zerist." Tumitig si Kirres sa kawalan.

He knew that Sakiya loves him and Sakiya knew that he has a feeling on her. But none of them took the risk of confessing. None of them took the risk to tell each other how they feel.

"Did she recover?" Asked Kirres after a while.

"Well, she's Sakiya so, yeah. She did recover. It's been over  a month since it happened. So, she's been moving like nothing happened." Lysias sigh. "She  blamed herself." He whispered but Kirres mamaged to hear it.

"What?" Tuluyan siyang napaharap kay Micu na umiwaslang ng tingin. "What did you just say?"

"She.. Sakiya blamed herself. I asked her not to do it, pero hindi niya ako pinakikinggan. She said, it was her fault that we betray her. It was her fault that I am Lysias, that I manipulated her, that.. I hid the fact that I am Lysias." Mabibigat na sambit niya.

"She shouldn't done that. You knew the consequences. She shouldn't blamed herself. She must not lose control. She must not lose interest on what's happening around her. Because no interest means no adrenaline. And no adrenaline means no emotion. No emotion means, she.." nanginginig na ipinatong ni Kirres ang mga braso sa lamesa.