Thrusday, September 11th

9:33PM

so today is 9/11.

It was a terrible day that day. Probably the worse this century. I was only a baby at the time so I don't remember anything about it.

I'm thinking about ditching Ana (again). I want to be healthy and skinny. I saw a video about how this lady lost a lot of pounds without exercise.

She said stuff like you have to eat there meals a day and they have to be healthy. No sugar, only sugars that are good for you, like the kind in bananas, oranges, apples, and other fruits.

Pineapple is the best thing for you. It speeds up your metabolism, fights cancer, helps your blood pressure, and helps your digestive system. It is also low in calories.

I was really glad to hear this because I LOVE pineapple.

Green tea also speeds up your metabolism and helps you loose weight. No wonder I was losing weight quickly last winter...

Last year I would go to the gym with my sister and mom and it would drink water while working out and when I got home I would drink green tea. It is actually really good! I don't like regular tea so I was expecting it to taste very similar to it.

Now let's move on to other things besides weight loss.

So my two friends (who are sisters) are spending the night tomorrow. Me and one of my friends are doing an art sale thing Satuday (did I already say this one time?).

Today in Science before the bell rang to go to our next

class someone at it table had to put notebooks away. Nobody would do it so I decided to speak up for once.

"Um... I'll do it."

Everybody handed me their books to me. There is only one guy sitting at out table and I used to have a big crush on him. He has a girlfriend and they have been together for about two years.

"Thank you, Sydney" he said with a smile as he handed me his notebook.

"No problem" I whispered and smiled back.

My face was redder than a tomato when he said that to me. Just the way he said it made me get butterflies in my stomach.