|8|

I'll go grab some snacks, there is going to be a storm tonight." Lucius said watching the dark clouds outside the window....
——————————————————————
Chapter 8: First year train ride and trainly arguments

As the years passed Harry came to dislike the fame he had 'accidentally' gained. He had also come to dislike the multiple attempts of his 'father' and the hogwarts headmaster to get him back. Although all attempts had failed, since he was legally a malfoy, he still disliked them. No dislike wasn't a strong enough word...he hated them. He hated his parents for what they had done to him, and he hated the old fool for not only helping but encouraging their behaviour, most of all he hated the fact they were trying to take his loving family away! Why is Harry bringing this up you may ask? Simple. He was on his way for his very first year at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Did he want to attend? No. He would have much rather gone to durmstrang like his secret friend Percy. Although Percy was quite a bit older than Harry, he had to admit he liked the other. He was a good friend. He wasn't wrapped around the lights finger like most of his family. Percy, Fred and George were the only Weasley's to see how corrupt the old goat was. Percy had convinced his parents to let him attend durmstrang. His parents reluctantly agreed since Percy had promised to only take the lightest classes the school had to offer. Percy, the sneaky devil he is, had a chat with the headmaster. Percy's grades would remain the same, but a fake report would be sent to his parents detailing how much of a promising light student Percy was and how he was excelling in his light studies, while Percy would actually be attending any class he chose, with his own copy of the proper report. Harry thought Percy was genius for that. The twins (another part of Harry's friend group) had tried to do much the same, but their mother forbade it, saying they had to attend Hogwarts just like 'Ronnikins' and 'Ginnybug' would eventually, much to their dismay. Harry and Draco wanted to attend the school along with Percy but Harry had 'to keep up appearances'.
Through the multiple attempts to get Harry back, his parents and dumbledore had only ever spoken to Lucius, and never to him. For all they knew Harry could want to go back with them. Harry had only agreed to go to hogwarts if Draco had gone with him, and only because the dark needed an insider. Draco of course had agreed, jumping on Harry screaming about how he wouldn't let his baby brother go unprotected. Hence where he currently was.......
Harry's nose was currently shoved into a book, as the other compartment occupants chattered noisily. All seemed to be well and fine.

"Hey Harry?" Pansy asked quietly.

"Yes pans?" He replied not looking away from his book.

"What house do you want to be?" Pansy tried to start conversation.

"Probably ravenclaw with all that reading he
does..." Theo teased.

"Or a hufflepuff with his loyalty." Pansy joked.

"Maybe he'll be a gryffindork!" Blaise laughed.

"No way! He'll be a Slytherin for sure!" Draco retorted.

"I think Blaise May be right." Harry piped up.

"What do you mean?" The group asked in unison.

"That stupid old goat won't leave me alone! So what better way to weaponize his 'precious boy who lived'?.....force him into the most light prone house of them all!" Harry growled unhappily.

"If he tries such a thing father will know immediately!" Draco said irritantly.

"So will our parents!" Theo, pansy and Blaise chimed in.

"Thanks gu-" Harry started, but got cut off as the door opened.

A small red headed boy scanned the seemingly full compartment. His face lit up as he spotted Harry.

"Harry mate! I've been looking for you!" The red head chirped happily.

"And why, Ronald Weasley, would that be?" Harry asked annoyed by his presence.

"Because your my best mate obviously!" Ron piped up.

"No ronald. I am not. I'm friends with your brothers. But not you..." Harry told him.

Ron simply opened his mouth before closing it again and walking away, closing the door behind him. There was a brief, yet muffled conversation outside the door before it slid open again.

"Sorry to bother you, the red head out here said you were nasty, but have you seen a toad by any chance?" A bushy haired girl asked.

"Whats your name, your fairly pretty..." pansy greeted.

"Granger. Hermione Granger." She replied happily.

"Granger, not a name I've heard before....you must be a mudblood!" Draco yelped in surprise.

"Brother, she's a 'muggleborn', Harry chokes on the last word.

"Now you said you were looking for a toad?" Harry asked.

"Er....yes?" She said confused.

"Name." Harry said.

"I already-" Hermione started.

"The toads name." Harry replied.

"Trevor." The girl said.

"Accio Trevor the toad." Harry spoke with a swift flick of his fingers.

"Might want to keep hold of that door." Theo advised.

The girl did so, and watched as a small-ish toad flew past her and into Harry's hand. Harry caught the toad, squishing it rather unkindly yet not hurting the small creature. He turned it over to the girl.

"Thank you! I'll return him to his owner now." The girl thanked.

"Do tell Neville to stop losing it please." Harry said as he waved goodbye.

The girl gave him a look as he closed the door. It was one of distrust and confusion. She hadn't said who's toad it was....so how did he know? She brushed it off and moved Along.

"Harry are you alright?" Draco asked his seemingly fuming brother.

"No!" Harry snapped viciously.

"Woah, we're your friends remember?" Theo joked lightly.

"Sorry, Sorry. I know, and your right, it's just." Harry paused.

"The old man again right?" Blaise asked very cautiously.

"Yes!" Harry practically screamed. "That stupid old man! He expects that since I'm 'the boy who lived' I automatically belong to him and the light and since I'm a 'Potter by blood' I shouldn't be with the malfoys, and now he's sending mudbloods and blood traitors and Ronald ducking Weasley to befriend me! News flash, I ALREADY HAVE FRIENDS!!!!" Harry seethed.

He was fuming. But he was also scaring said friends so he calmed down.

"I'm sorry guys..." he said softly.

"Harry it's fine, really. Seriously though, I think you've been spending too much time with uncle toms diary...." Draco said hesitantly.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"No offence brother....but it's a horcrux. Those things will make you go mad eventually if their owner isn't still in a body...." Draco pleaded.

"Okay fine. I'll leave the diary alone until Tom comes back and gives me permission to use it.." Harry grumbled full well knowing that Tom had already returned.

"I'm surprised you contained that swear however. 'Ducking' is a good catch. I wouldn't have had that luck if it were me." Pansy joked.

Harry just smirked and watched as the train pulled to a stop and many curious eyes shifted out of the windows. A large castle stood before them and to greet them, a giant and the headmaster.

"Why is dumblebee here? He isn't usually here." Blaise said, knowing from the twins that the headmaster rarely greeted students.

"Stupid old man..."Harry spat silently.