Chapter Eleven

LaMelo

I was still kind of shocked that Mari actually played basketball and didn't tell anybody. I just want to know why she kept it herself.

Lonzo- Hold on now. Can we watch some highlights of Mari? Cause I'm still shook.

Gelo- Bro Same.

Somehow we had connected the PS4 to the Tv and went to YouTube. Dmo looked up "Mariah Moore Highlights". The first thing that popped up was "BITF; Mari plays with Atlanta Boys"

He clicked that video and I saw the boys practicing and Mari laughing at them.

Mariah- Come on Jelly, I know you can do better than that!!

He had gotten crossed and she was insanely laughing at him.

Big Jelly- Oh yeah? Let's see if you could do better, midget.

Mariah- Bet, I'll smoke all of y'all in jeans.

Ray- That's fifteen on one. You're bound to lose.

Mariah- I guess we'll see.

They passed her the ball and got ready to block her from getting to the other side of the court. Before taking two steps she had already broken somebody's ankles.

I sat in awe as she was weaving in between the big ass dudes. She had gotten near the half court line when I saw her aim the ball towards the hoop. Their mouths dropped when she made the shot.

Coach- Girl!! Lemme find out you holding out from everybody.

It went to an interview and I saw her with her hair up in a bun.

Courtney- Why have you been holding out on everybody?

Mariah- I'm not holding back. Nobody really asked so I didn't tell.

Steve- How long have you been playing?

Mariah- Uhhh, I think first grade. Hold on. Is that a spider?!

She jumped onto the seat looking scared as Courtney and Steve laughed at her.

Mariah- It's not fuckin funny!! Steve, get this shit!

Laughing, he went to where she was a picked up a spider, which made her scream and hit him with her slide. He put his hand towards her and with that, she hopped off the chair and ran out the room.

Looking down, I saw that Mari was FaceTiming me. The hell could she want? I accepted the call and she was in a car of some sort.

Melo- What do you want?

Mariah- Drop the attitude.

Melo- Fine. What do you want from me?

Mariah- I miss you big head.

Melo- Where are you even at?

Mariah- I'm with Lavalle and Ren. I don't know where they're taking me though.

LaVar- Boy, Who you on the phone with?

Melo- Mari.

I said, turning my phone towards him. Through my headphones I heard the beginning of This Is How We Do It come on and she screeched, which made me cringe and automatically remove my headphones.

I heard Lavelle and Ren's deep ass voices rapping along to the song.

Dmo- Mari. How come you never told me about any of your games?

Mariah- You never asked.

A couple minutes later I heard the door unlocked and in walked Lavelle and Ren with Mari behind them. Dip got up from where he was laying down and sprinted to her. She did this little baby voice which made me roll my eyes.

Mariah- Ooh, My babyyyy. I missed you.

I saw something on her arm that was wrapped in plastic and my eyes widened, knowing that Dmo would actually kill her. She picked up Dip, knowing damn well he was half her size, and walked up to her room.

Lonzo- Did she just steal your dog bro?

Melo- Yup. She cares more about that dog than she cares about me.

Mariah

Soooo, Lavalle and Ren actually took me to get my tattoo today, which was great. I got a bunch of flowers on my arm. I already knew LaVar and Dmo would kill me. Along with the boys too. Melo especially.

After going up to my room, I changed into a hoodie I stole from Melo, and some shorts. Dip followed me all the way back downstairs and all the way to where Melo was sitting.

I plopped in between Melo's legs, which caused him to groan because it was unexpected.

Melo- You need to stop doing that.

Mariah- Nope.

Lifting up my hair, Gelo looked down to my wrist that exposed part of the tattoo. His eyes widened and he looked somewhat mad.

Gelo- Mari. What's on your arm?

Mariah- I don't know what you mean, sir.

Gelo- Nah, Remove your arm from the sleeve.

Mariah- Now See, you tryna get me in trouble. I don't feel like getting beaten today.

Gelo- Just prove to me it isn't what I think it is.

Mariah- What do you think it is?

I raised my eyebrow and he smirked.

Gelo- From right here, that looks like a tattoo.

Dmo, Zo, and LaVar's heads turned to me. Great. He just had to be extra loud.

Dmo- Mariah, You got a What?

Mariah- You're a snitch. I hate you.

I said, flipping Gelo off, who just smirked in return and laughed with Melo. Rolling my eyes I removed my arm out of the sleeve in which the tattoo was. Melo's eyes widened as he saw how big it was and smacked me in my forehead. This caused Dip to start barking.

In one of the roses it said "Darren" for Dmo.

Melo- You got a name inside one of them? Who's fuckin name is that girl?

Rolling my eyes, I put it closer to him.

Mariah- Fool, that says Darren.