- 01 | 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

𝘼𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖

As I drive closer to my childhood home. Memories hit me like a train. I park in the alleyway. I grab my bag and lock my car. I look up and then towards the gatekeeping me a good distance away from the doors. I take a deep breath and open the gate. As I reach the end of the path and put my hand on the doorknob I take a deep breath and open the door.

I closed the door with my foot and before I could hang my coat I notice Diego already starting things.

"What is she doing here? You don't belong here. Not after what you did." Diego says walking out of a room towards the stairs. 

"You're seriously going to do this today?" Allison asked disappointed.

"Way to dress for the occasion, by the way." Allison says as Diego continues to walk up the stairs.

"Glad to see that you're still wearing the same outfit you wore on your way out of here Diego." I say coming out of the shadows towards the group. Diego stops to turn back around to face me and scoffs. 

"At least I'm wearing black." He replies without turning back around towards the three women now looking back and forth at each other.

"Maybe he's right. I really shouldn't-" Allison cuts Vayna off. "-Don't listen to him." She tells Vanya. "I'm glad you're here" Alison tells her proudly. 

"He's a jerk, Vanya. Just he went through a little something and got something stuck up his ass." I tell her putting my arm around her shoulder. I pull her into a hug and then let go to look up at Allison. "Can I have your autograph?" I ask with a giant smile on my face. She looked down at me wrapping her arms around me. 

She released from her hug and we all laugh. I have always been supportive of my sisters with Allison's acting career and with Vanya's work with the violin. They're the most talented ladies I know.

"I am gonna go unpack. I'll catch yall later." I say as I walk up the stairs. 

"It was good seeing you, Althea." I hear Alison and Vayna tell me as I hear their voices fade away.

I walk down the hallway remembering all of mine and Diego's throwing wars, Five and me playing space portal tag. Ben and me hosting a book club, Klaus and I trying to overcome our fear of the dark and talking to ghosts, me and Allison doing little skits. Luther and I cracking bad jokes at each other, and lastly Vanya showing me how to play the violin. 

Even though I enjoy my moments with my siblings, I enjoyed my time with Vanya. She was always pushed back from us. I always asked our father why she couldn't be with us. He always said she was different and had nothing special with her.

Playing violin showed me how to mute the world and my powers and finally see the side of being normal. I felt like I was truly me.

I was pushed out of my thoughts when I approached my room. Well, my shared room with Ben. I open the door and walk towards my bed to put my stuff down. I look around my room to look at photos I still had hanging up of me and my siblings. I look at Ben's side of the room and everything was still set in place as he had last used it. 

When Ben passed he used to follow me and Klaus around. He stopped following me around when Klaus was getting heavy in his addiction, haven't seen him since then.I hear a knock at my door and see Luther. 

"Well hey there, big guy." I say now looking and observing how much more muscle he got. "Space got you into doing some crazy workouts." I tell him now standing to get a better look at him. Of course, Luther got the wrong message and wrapped his two jumbo arms around me. 

"I missed you so much, Al." He tells me. 

"I missed you too, but I kinda can't breathe." I tell him and he let's go.