Chapter thirteen: The flying thunder god!

Minako's POV

Minako's POV

"So this is your sister huh?" Pervy sage said looking at me "That's me, Minako Uzumaki. Don't forget it!!" I yelled making him sweat drop.

"Alright first things first I'm going to teach you guys two things. One, to control the second chakra that lives within you and two... the summoning jutsu." Naruto and my eyes sparkled as he spoke

"I already know how to summon the nine tails chakra, I did it when we fought Zabuza in the land of waves" I said, he nodded "Hmmm I see, very good to grasp it like that. Well come here let's make a contract for a summoning animal" we nodded and went over to him.

Naruto made a toad contract and I made a canine one.

Both me and Naruto did the signs and tried to summon our animals. Before me stood a proud wolf... and Naruto summoned, a tadpole? I sighed and face palmed.

"Well done Minako... but AH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" he yelled pointing at the tadpole, I chuckled as the wolf took a step closer to me.

"Lady Minako, my name is Karuo. You may call me whenever and my pack, we are loyal to you and only you." She bowed as I widened my eyes "Uh... thank you Karuo, you may go now" Karuo nodded and disappeared.

 thank you Karuo, you may go now" Karuo nodded and disappeared

"Well then... that was that. NOW I WANNA LEARN A JUTSU TO MAKE ME FASTER RIGHT NOW" Jiraiya sweat dropped at me and sighed.

"Fine, I know a jutsu. It was the fourth and second hokage that used it however no one who is currently alive knows it. It's called the Flying Raijin and is a teleportation jutsu. So you'll have to ask permission for scrolls on it from the hokage and learn it by yourself, you may be a prodigy but this jutsu is-" I cut him off

"NO PROBLEM I'LL HAVE IT DOWN IN TEN DAYS, TAKE CARE NARUTO SEE YA AT THE FINAL EXAM YA KNOW!! THANKS PERVY SAGE SENSEI" I yelled running to the hokage's office making them both sweat drop.

"R-right..." they said simultaneously

。。。

"LORD HOKAGE!!!" I yelled bursting into his office making the Anbu that stood there jump. He face palmed and sighed. "Minako don't you know how-" he started but I cut him off.

"I NEED SCROLLS AND INFORMATION ON HOW TO LEARN AND MASTER THE FLYING RAJIN TECHNIQUE!!" Everyone in the room and quiet and looked at the hokage.

"Minako... that is an S-rank jutsu and is extremely hard to learn let alone master." I pouted and stood my ground "Pleasssseeeeeee grandpa hokage! Watch me I'll master it in ten days!" He sighed and brought out a box of stuff.

"Here, there's scrolls, books... everything you'll need to practice the jutsu, but don't be disappointed if-" I cut him off by grabbing the box "THANK YOUUUUU!!" I said running out of the office.

I ran to the training grounds and put down the box "All right, I'm gonna be training non stop until I master this!" I said putting my arms into the air.

I spent the rest of the day reading about the jutsu and how to do it and what it involves "space time ninjutsu..." I muttered while reading the last scroll.

"ALL RIGHT TIME TO START TRAINING!!" I yelled.

。。。

It had been 21 days since I started training. I had drained all my chakra and I was exhausted. I was close so very close. I took out one of the special kunai I was given and threw it. I tried to teleport and did it. I landed perfectly and did it again.

"I DID IT!!! I DID IT YAYAYAYAYAYA!" I jumped around knowing that I was the only person alive able to master this jutsu

"Damn it... 11 days too much"  I smiled at myself, but frowned when I noticed the world around me spinning... I felt myself fall to the ground as everything went black.

。。。

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around the room. "MINAKO!!" Naruto yelled hugging me as I got up.

"I managed to summon a huuuugeee toad believe it" I chuckled and hugged him back. "Well done, I didn't fail my training either" I said as I noticed Jiraiya in the room as well. His eyes widened as he looked at me. Then he smirked "took you long enough, didn't you say ten days?"

I narrowed my eyes at him "HMPH IT WAS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT!!" I yelled at him.

"Anyways good thing you're up. You've been out for nine days" I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head before I realised. "NINE DAYS?? THAT MEANS THE FINAL EXAM IS TOMORROW. HOLY CRAP" I said making them both laugh.

"Don't worry. You won't loose" I nodded and smirked at Jiraiya "Well I'm going to leave now, you two should get as much rest as possible before tomorrow toodles" he said poofing away

"I need to give the scrolls back to the hokage, did you bring them when you found me?" Naruto nodded and brought out the box.

"Alright, let's go. Oh and after this I'm gonna go shopping for some new clothes and a new style. You can come if you want" I said chuckling as we both walked out of the hospital.

"Oi Minako!" I heard as I turned around. "Shikamaru, heya" I said smiling "you really over did it this time, what a drag" I grinned and continued walking with Naruto following me. "I have no intentions of loosing this" I said with a wink.