He's Gone

It was a very gloomy and rainy day at the Son's home. Today the family was mourning their dead. Goku had died during the battle with Cell in order to protect all of the people he loved. But it was way more than Milk could take, to her it meant much more. It broke heart, teared her soul, to imagine a world without him. Sure, Goku had left her in many occasions, but she was always sure he would come back to her. There was no hope now, for he couldn't revive again. She had loved him with all her heart, but now Goku was gone. He had left her alone with a 12 year old and pregnant. Not that, that mattered to her. She was a strong woman and could take care of her children, but well.... it pained her to be alone. And it wasn't just her, she knew Gohan missed his dad as well. That she understood perfectly, it's hard to grow up without one of your parents. She didn't want her son to experience that feeling ever. But there was little she could do now. All that was left was to be strong for her son and the baby she was carrying within her.
Milk: But God, it hurts so much!!! I don't know if I can take this much pain!!! Agh...
She was sobbing loudly in their bedroom, well now it was just her's. Her piercing, earsplitting, agonizing screams were heard throughout the house. And they did not go unnoticed by the 12 year old.
It hurt him to see the pain his mom was going through. Deep down a part of him didn't want to accept the fact his father wouldn't come back, or maybe he just hadn't assimilated the events yet. However, hearing her screams broke through all the walls Gohan had built. He let all of his feelings out, all of the one's he had bottled up inside. And Gohan cried, he cried so hard. He had tried to stay strong for his mother, not show his pain, because he knew it would hurt her even more. But it could be so hard...he was still a young boy. Sometimes he would wish he was a grown up already. That way he could take better care of his mother. The pained look in his mother's eyes whenever she looked at him opened a wound he wanted to forget time and time again. Though he knew it wasn't his fault....... he felt guilty. If he had fought with all his power from the beginning, if he had listened to his father, then his father would still be with them. His mother wouldn't be this torn.
All of these thoughts, feelings, all of it tugged at his heart. It made him go into a very dark well from which he couldn't get out of. Today he would let it all out, tomorrow he would ignore all of these feelings. It would be better that way, so he could move on. It would be hard.....
You must remember Gohan, if things get hard, it's just a challenge. And we Son's accept all challenges. We accept them and we beat them.
But he would do just as his father told him. Because he was a Son and Son's accept all challenges. They accept them and they beat them. And so he continued sobbing, because that memory brought him so much pain. A pain that would never go away.

That's right, it was a very gloomy rainy day at the Son's home, because there were two hearts trying to heal from wounds that would never go away. Hearts that would overcome this obstacle, no matter how much it pained them. Because life isn't always fair, and it hurts.

So that's the first chapter guys! What did you think?
PS: In this story Chichi will be called Milk.