"We know Angel's don't like us, but aren't we supposed to be in a truce right now?"

'Dont know and dont care'

"Let's just leave him alone, he wasn't causing us any harm" the other girl stated. She looked at Shane with sincere in her eyes. Shane couldn't help but get lost in them.

"You haven't even seen this girls face, but you seem to get lost in thought"

Before Shane could answer to that, the two girls disappeared.

"Why did I feel that way?" Shane asked to himself while walking home.

Time Skip

"Oh me, why did we get an urgent message from Rias saying we needed to come to the old school building? I'm missing class for this!" Shane commented while looking at his phone.

Venom paid no attention to his whining and ate the chocolate bars that he stole.

"You're not even listening to me aren't you?"

"Nah, your complaining is getting on my nerves so I'm tuning out. Besides-" Venom started but cut off.

"What is it?" Shane questioned.

"Theres a strange presences at the ORC. We need to get there quickly."

Shane felt it as well and booked it to the building. He quickly ran inside, when he opened the door, he instantly recognized two figures.

"Shane, you're late. Care to explain?" Rias asked. Shane only sighed

"I was in the middle of a test. I couldn't just leave without finishing it. My apologies. Who are these people though?" Shane asked not taking an eye off them. He also noticed that Kiba wasn't around anywhere. He hadn't seen him since the night they encountered Riot and Freed.

"They're our guests. The blue haired girl is Xenovia, and the other girl is named Irina. They are with the church." Rias answered. Shane started to take in the appearance of Irina. He was so lost in her eyes and now he saw the whole picture. Her mahogany hair was in pigtails and the dropped to the floor. Her violet eyes were so soft and so welcoming. She turned to Shane and gave a small smile which made his heart skip a beat.

However, Xenovia kept glaring at Shane and it made Rias concerned.

"Do you know them?" She asked.

"Well, Xenovia attacked me for no reason the other night. So I've ran into them before all of you." Shane replied

"So you attacked one of my servants?" Rias questioned with annoyance. That made Shane and Venom concerned.

"I tried stopping Xenovia but she insisted. We are truly sorry" Irina apologized. However, Xenovia didn't move or say anything.

She then relaxed and turned to Rias. "My apologies, we've just come here to ask that you not interfere with us destroying the other pieces of Excalibur. Nobody knows the true power of it"

As they continued to talk, Shane was too far gone from reality when he was looking at Irina. Perfect was the only word he could describe her. It sickened him that he was a devil now. She'd never give him a chance. On the other hand, he could see her looking at him as well.

"What's this? Love at first sight?"

'I don't know. It's just that I cannot take my eyes off of her. She's simply gorgeous. '