Everything was black

It's black - I could see nothing - nothing but darkness . Then all of a sudden ... I feel a cold breeze touch my arms . Sitting up slowly only making out trees and flashing blue lights .

Then it goes black .

Finally I awake , the atmosphere is very unfamiliar . Where am I ? Where is my mum? How did I get here? I think to myself . Then I notice the blue curtains , white walls and a brown corner chair with white cushions . I hear a familiar voice say" Darling , Dana it is ok , I am here now are safe", it was my mum . When I heard her voice I knew I was going to be just fine . And that she would explain everything to me soon .

I give her a concerned look. And then as I try to talk noticing that something is preventing form doing so , my hand reaches my face feeling some sort of mask . That's when it hits me that I am wearing an oxygen mask . Taking off the mask as I ask my mother "why I am here ? , what happened to me ?" . As I look up at her sky blue eyes filling with tears I say " Mum don't cry I am going to be fine . But can you tell my why I am here ? " I repeat .

She wipes her tears from her face sniffling as she says "Don't you remember ?"she pauses for a moment then she continues " you were out with Jada and Amy going to stay at Jada's house however on the way you's talk a short cut and the girls said they had a strange noise turned around to check it put and when they looked back you had gone"

I put my hand on my mum's leg trying to calm her down as I notice that she is saddened by what has happened to me .

She continues "so Jada and Amy ran around screaming your name - they then heard a scream and found you with scratch marks and blood all over you, you had a massive lump on your head as well".

I interrupt her "why mum what on earth happened to me? There is something you're not telling me I know there is!".

She then quickly replies with - " Dana it's not that I'm hiding anything from you darling,it's just that it was very scary getting the phone call from jade's mum saying you and the girls were at the hospital and that there had been an incident!"

I then realised that clearly my mum was scared and thought the worst straight away which is completely understandable , but I still had so many questions to be answered, what happened? Where did the the scratches come from? Was I attacked?

"It's not your fault mum , I know you would have helped me if you could . I love you so much mum " I said genuinely concerned and feeling guilty for the way I had spoken to her.

My mum replies with "okay, I will fill you in but I think it's best I tell you when we git home as the doctors will have a lot to talk to you about" before she gets to finish her sentence a nurse walks in,
" Hi miss Pearce you are awake now that is good , I am Tammy your nurse ".

As you can imagine it was like I was an animal in a zoo, there was nurses and doctors proding and poking me, examine me, doing tests on me and asking me very possible question and wanting to know my whole life story, I may as well have written them an autobiography.

Two days later

Finally ! My wishes and prayers have come true , i am goinv hoem at last i can eat a normal meal and be in a nice comfy bed. It feels like I have been here forever . And although the nurses have helped me loads I just want to be in the comfort of my own house .

Getting ready in the most record breaking time I am ready to leave this hospital . But before I go I search for Tammy so I can thank her for all she and her team have done for me.

Once I leave the hospital I see my mum's stupid , small, sage green ford sitting in the lay-by waiting for me . I have not missed this car at all.

After a 20 minute drive we arrive at home . Me and my mum walk towards the door when all of sudden the door opens and I am greeted by a smiley Jada and Amy who are holding out their arms waiting for a hug .

" Thank you so much girls for getting me to the hospital and ensuring I was safe before leaving"

They both give me a big hug while saying " oh don't be silly that is what friends are for ! "

This is the end of this chapter . Thank you for reading it .

I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter .
Buckle your seat belts to be taken on a ride through Dana's life .
Stay tuned