63

"Oh Sister, Sister." I yelled letting myself into James's house. And before I knew it there was a scared James in front of me, with a. Frying pan?

"What are you? Rapunzel?" I laughed.

"You scared me Kay!" James yelled hitting me on the shoulder as I laughed. (not with the frying pan 😂)

"Sorry sis, but that's your new name." I joked.

"Oh great. First, SHISHAR, now Rapunzel. These couldn't get any better if you tried." He said, yelling the "SHISHAR" part. Causing me to giggle.

"Okay Rapunzel. It's time to film. Oh, and is it okay if JJ comes by later? I forgot something at my house he needs to bring me." I asked, as James shook his head vigorously saying,
"Of course!" As I laughed. So after we talked for a few minutes, James and I went into the beauty room, and the producers and everyone set everything up. The camera started recording.

"Hi sisters!" We both said at the same time. As I almost said his intro with him.

"I love when you're also 'James Charles here and welcome back to my YouTube channel'."

James said as we laughed.

"But anyways, James Charles here, and welcome back to my YouTube channel." He laughed.

"So while we get started on your makeup, we should catch up! I haven't seen you in a while!" He smiled, or sister smiled. (🤣)

"Well, about 6 months ago, I went on the podcast 'Impaulsive.' And I think that had a huge impact on my life. Because I met one of my best friends, Jake Paul. And I think it just helped me realize who my real friends were." I said catching my breath because that took awhile to say.

"Right." James nodded.

"Okay so then about two weeks after that I started dating one of my ex boyfriends. But ya know I don't care so ima name drop him. Roman. You might know him. You might not. Anyways so about two days after we started dating, we got into an argument, and he took it to Twitter, then we broke up." I said laughing at the thought, as James nodded, putting on primer, and moisturizer.

"Okay, So then after that about a month later, Jake and I were headed to a meeting but then we stopped by the park and that's when all the shit with Deji went down." I added as James blended in my foundation.

"And then, JJ and I became friends again. And then we got into a fight, so I went to talk to another one of my ex boyfriends Simon. This is when we both noticed we had feelings for each other and started dating. Exactly a month later he cheated on me and yeah." I said as James wrapped his arms around me.

"Awh I'm sorry Kay." He said as I replied,
"It's alright Rapunzel." I giggled, still in his grip or hug.

"900,000 likes and I'll post the reason why I call him Rapunzel." I laughed, then continued on with my life story.

"Yeah so then we broke up, and about three days later JJ and I started getting closer and closer, like closer than we were before the diss tracks and shit. Oh fuck wait can I say that?" I laughed.

"Well have to bleep out almost everything you say." James said as we both chuckled.

"Anyways So JJ And I became closer, and then we ended up dating, and about two months after that JJ and I broke up cause he kissed another girl. Then he flew to Miami a few days ago telling me everything that happened, and y'all might call me dumb but yeah I forgave him, and we started dating again." I smiled, thinking about JJ.

"Awh! I think he might be the one for you Kay!" James smiled, causing me to break out with a huge grin.

"I honestly think he will be too. I love him so much, and through everything that has happened he's stuck with me, and I've stuck with him." I smiled once more.

"Kay. That is literally so sweet." James smiled as Ian and Loren walked in the room.

"FUCK! NO WAY! KAY IS NOT IN OUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" Ian screamed shocked. I decided to mess around with him as he seemed to be a fan.

"Well I mean. If you want me to leave that bad I will." I said getting up, and pretending to walk out the door.

"Fuck. Wait no!" He yelled as I giggled.

"I literally love your music so much! Can I get a picture?" He asked enthusiastically.

"When we finish my makeup?" I said or asked to see if it was okay with him.

"Yeah!" He replied sitting down in one of the producers chairs.

"Okay I'm back Rapunzel." I said sitting down next to James.

"Love that." He laughed.

"So back to the conversation." I said giggling a bit.

"Oh right! So what's one of your biggest goals?" James asked me.

"Well," I said pausing, thinking about my goals.
"Hm. Well I guess by the time I'm 30 I want to be married and have kids with my best friend, boyfriend, and my world, JJ." I said being completely honest. As James looked shocked yet happy.

"Wow. No youtubers ever really talk about personal stuff like that about they're girlfriend or boyfriends. But that is adorable! I don't want to admit it, but you're growing up! I remember when you came to LA for the first time and knew almost nobody. But then you met me at a beauty event. I never knew that day, that I would be talking to one of the biggest rappers, and social media influencers." James said almost tearing up, looking back at our friendship.

"James you're gonna make me cry! And I'm older than you so I get to cry about you growing up not the other way around Rapunzel." I laughed, as a few tears prickled to the brims of my eyes.

"I love you Kay." James said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you James, and I'm so proud of you and everything you've done. I'm so sorry I haven't been here recently." I cried a bit as we hugged.

"Thanks sister." James said as we both chuckled.

"Am I the first guest to cry?" I laughed.

"Yeah. But you're also the first guest to make me cry." James laughed sniffling his nose.
"Wow that was so sweet." Ian said as we all started to laugh, and JJ entered the room.

"Oh my gosh! Come say hi to the sisters!" James yelled.

"Hi sisters!" JJ said.

"Oh now someone watches Mr.Rapunzel over here." I giggled.

"Who?" JJ asked really confused.

"Oh shit. James." I laughed.

"Oh. Well yeah cause his videos are always blasting on your living room tv whenever I'm home." JJ laughed.

"I'm not going to deny that." I said as James chuckled.

"Well Sister KSI, you need to watch this Monday's episode. Which is tomorrow for you." James said to JJ.

"Of course anything to support the baby." JJ chuckled kissing me on the cheek. Which at this point I had my eyes, and everything but highlighter and lipstick done.

"Awe." James chuckled.

"I love you bubba." I said kissing his cheek. JJ went and sat next to Ian and Loren, as James applied highlighter and lipstick. He chose a nude color for my lips.

"Awe my Baby lookin NICE!" JJ yelled as we all chuckled.

"Thank you, bubba." I smiled.

"Alright and that is it!" James yelled and did his intro.

"Thank you so much! I love it." I yelled hugging James tightly.

"Anytime sister! I missed hanging out with you." James said hugging me even tighter.

"Oh Ian! The picture." I smiled remembering I needed to take a picture with him.

"JJ hop in?" He asked as JJ moved on the other side of him, and James snapped the picture.

"Ah thanks guys!" Ian said wrapping us both into a hug.