We resumed our journey. This time Subhadra was with bhrata krishn on his chariot. My mind was clouded with last night's events. And I was wondering for a chance to talk to bhrata krishn. But he was too busy with Arjun. Eventually we stopped for rest as it was night approaching. I was sitting alone thinking.

"Trouble Adrike?" I knew who it was

"Questions bhrata krishn. And I need my answers." I said.

"Baldau is waiting to answer those questions of yours about last night's event." He said.

"But it's impossible right. That pond, that water.. how could they started glowing when I put my feet in. I checked the water before, there was no bio-luminous algae in that. Not even any luminous mineral. What happened was pure disbelief..! And top of that, the glow vanished when I put my feet out." I said. He smiled at this.

"Adrike! Nature is full of surprises. But baldau will inform you about this. I'll answer about the other problem created by that anklet." He said looking at my feet. I face palmed myself.

"I know. I messed up a big time didn't I?"

"Yes you did." He said in a fake worry tone. But that time I didn't notice it.

"I didn't mean to. God I just don't know how it happened? I didn't noticed his behavior. Then one thing leads to another and now he thinks we are in love. This wasn't supposed to happen. How it's going to be fixed now?" I rambled on.

"Why it wasn't supposed to happen Adrike?" He asked.

"What are you asking about?? This is not my time. This is not my world. He isn't supposed to marry me. He is supposed to marry Droupadi and some princess name karenumati. We are meddling with time line already. If this marriage happen then it will change so much dynamics that it can affect the future way beyond repair." I said. My heart ached a little saying this. As he in fact was the kind of person I like. Playful but a pure gentlemen. A strong man with a strong personality. Knowledgeable. The heck he was the perfect prince charming.

"Adrike. How do you think the time line is balanced right now? You know the rule, if someone have to live then someone have to die." He replied. 'Wait what????

"Wh.. who.. who died because of me?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"My sweets! You are smarter than this. She is not needed so she isn't Born." He answered.

"So there is no princess karunemati? So he is supposed to marry me?" My head was spinning.

"Only if you approve." He said.

"I'll. But with my condition." I said looking at him directly in eyes. He smiled.

"I understand. But those events are necessary. Keep that in mind. By the way Nakul is quite devastated after you shut him down." I looked at him and smiled.

              I went away to meet my prince. He was with the horses. Didn't sense my presence yet. What should I do? Call him? No it's more like 21st century. Clear my throat? Too cliché. This is what happens when you be too upright. High school romance could have helped now if you had one. You are a moron at romance Adrika. I needed inspiration. What would Subhadra do? Got it. I stroke my left ankle on my right leg to create a sound with the anklet he gifted me. And it attracted his attention. He smiled with relief.

"I never thought this would happen anytime soon." He said and I blushed.

"I need to talk to you. Alone" I said.

"Please" he said and gesture me to lead.
We went to a clearing surrounded by flowers nearby.

"Your brother gave permission?" He asked and I looked at him. "That's what you were waiting for right." He continued.

"He did." I said. " But I told him I'll accept in my own condition. That's what I'm talking about."

"I comply with everything that results in a life with you." He answered making my heart flutter. He was so sweet. Focus Adrika.

"In Aryavart multiple marriages for pinces are common which I strongly disagree. Single marriage helps the pair to understand each other completely and helps maintain stability in the family." I said.

He cupped my face and i looked down. he said
"Look me in eyes Adrika."I looked up. He had a very intense expression.

"You are my life, love! You are the person I can stay with in an island with out food and water. And you are the person I respect as much as pitamah, gurudev and mata. I'm blessed to getting a chance to spend my life with you. You are the first and only lady I will ever love and marry."  A tear rolled down my cheek, which he wipped with his thumb. I knew he was going to brake his promise of marriage. But still his love will be mine only and that made me shed this tear of joy.  His face became michivious.

"And I'm planning on live long with you, so I'm definitely not going to mess with you for another maiden as your daggers are always at my throat." He said. And I laughed out loud.

He smiled beautifully before saying

"I never saw you laughing before. And I will always be the cause of this laugh." He said.

That rang in my mind all the way ride to Dwarka. And those questions kind of left me alone. I was enjoying his love. Untill the hell broke loose again...

A/n
untill next time. Don't forget to vote and comment. See you all.