《Cute Ninja the Red Hair》

|Noba/Nova x Confident!Shinigami!Reader|

A/n: I swear to all things holy this handsome boy is so underrated.

BuT nObA mUsT gEt ThE rEcOgNiTiOn He DeSeRvEs

____________________________________

Your Pov

I walked next to Kai, swinging my arms and swaying my hips. I strode down the sidewalk, casually listening to her as she ranted on and on about how Gin broke up with her.

《Spoilers: He's the next one shot.》

She didn't seem upset, like one would expect. Instead, it somehow managed to boost her confidence. Like that girl needed anymore of that.

I was taken offguard when she screamed in my ear. I cringed and pushed her away, placing my hand to my ear.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed.

"Hi, welcome back to earth," She said, featuring to the people in front of us that I'd failed to notice, "Last time I checked Shinigami's were supposed to pay attention to their surroundings." She raised an eyebrow.

"Bitch." I huffed.

She giggled and turned to face them. I did the same and recognized most of them. They were in our class. Chad, Orihime, Uryu, Rukia, and Ichigo. The other four, however, rang no bells. I studied them carefully before I - at the very least - identified what they were.

The boy with red hair in a spiked ponytail was a Shinigami like me, and the rest were mod souls.

"Sup." Kai greeted casually.

"Hey Kai, who's your friend?" Ichigo asked, all eyes on me now.

"Oh, no one important." She smirked.

After I chased her around a bit, trying to kill her, we finally settled down.

"LET'S GO TO MY PLACE!!" Kai decided for everyone and began dragged me and Ichigo.

Some of them laughed, some of them sighed, but everyone followed the eccentric girl. I of course made sure to made her life difficult as hell as she dragged me. After ten minutes of the exchange of unpleasantries, we finally arrived at her house.

"We're here!" She hummed as she unlocked the door and strolled inside.

Kai began rambling about Gin again and I decided to block her out. I gave Rukia a short side glace as she sat by me.

"So, we never did get your name." She smiled.

"(Y/n)." I smirked and eyed the three mod soulds.

One guy caught my eye in particular. He looked like a ninja, it was quite amusing. Most of his face was covered and he was the only one who hadn't said anything so far. From the little I could see, he was probably shy, and he had beautiful blue eyes and red hair.

"Who's the cutie ninja with the red hair?" I asked, leaning back in my seat.

It took her a moment to figure out who I meant, but then she giggled.

"Oh, that's Nova!"

My eyes locked with his and we stared at each other for awhile. His eyes mesmerized me and drew me in, then let me get lost within them. I stood and strode over to him.

"-and that's how I decided Kisuke and I are eloping!"

I stopped in my tracks, looking at Kai with a "really?" look. The look on her face screamed that she wasn't, in any way, joking. I shook my head, once again dumbfounded by my best friend. I redirected my attention from Kai to my original goal.

I strode over to the boy and smirked, crossing my arms.

"Hey cutie."

From what I could see, he blushed a bit. His eyes darted away from me and stared at the oh-so-enthralling floor. I looked down at the ground as well.

"Is the answer to my greeting on the floor?"

There was a pause before he responded.

"Sorry... Hello."

It was a short, simple response.

"Well, you seem to not be in the talkative mood. So I'll keep this short. I'll be waiting in the park. If you're interested in getting to know me, meet me there. If not, the don't." I kissed the fabric that covered his cheek and walked out of the house.

Kai's Pov

I blinked as (Y/n) disappeared. Had she really just done that? After I finished processing it, I started laughing. Badass as ever. I glanced at Nova, who seemed to be taking even longer to figure out what the hell just happened.

The poor boy didn't seem to know how to respond. After encouragement from his fellow mod souls, he followed after (Y/n). I smirked. Looked like (Y/n) had gotten herself a boyfriend.

At the subject of boyfriend's, I frowned. My gaze landed on the floor as I thought of Gin. I know I ranted on and on about it to make it seem as though I didn't care, but in reality I really did care.

Seeing I was down, Ichigo told me to cheer up. I smiled slightly and we all decided to watch Mulan.

《Because fuck you that's why.)

Your Pov

I stared at the sky, laying on the grass. I sighed contentedly. It was nice out today. 70°F with a cool breeze. I heard footsteps, but didn't bother looking up. I was too comfortable.

"I came..." A soft voice rang out.

"Nova," I acknowledged his presence, "Sit down. I don't bite. Much." I smirked at the last part.

I heard him sit and I opened my eyes to look at him. I saw his eyes on me. Sitting up, I gave him a side glance.

For the rest of the day, we talked about many things. But one thing was for sure. This was going to be the start of an amazing relationship.

____________________________________

A/n: Yo. Anyway, I hope ya liked it! Be sure to request! Hmm, Shiro, say bye. :D

Toshiro: I said not to call me that.
Me: Shiro-Chan!
Toshiro: Kai!! *chases me*
Me: *runs* Baiiii :D