The New Girl

I stared at the girl in mirror. Wondering. This girl had Raven Black hair with gray eyes. Her rose colored cheeks and her petite nose. Her skinny jeans has various rips and holes. Her shirt showed a girl with red hair with guys around her. Claiming it was a band 'Paramore' in block letters crossed the front. Her shoes were converse. She smiled.

I turned away then slid down the banister into the kitchen. I cramped a bagel in my mouth tying my shoes. I just moved here so there was still brown boxes stacked around the two story house.

" Autumn you better not do that because what if you choke? Then where will I be? You never change. We move from Britain to Ireland to here Los Angeles and yet you still eat like that." MY mother's voice said from behind me.

I turned grinning trying to gross her out. The sun rays swept through out the kitchen making it bright. She laughed looking away.

"Oh what am I going to do with you?" My mom said.

"Love me my dear mom, love me." I said Dramatically.

She rolled her eyes," Lets go sugar buns or do you wanna be late?"

"Lets go." I said gulping down my food chasing it down with water.

We got out into the frosty air of October. I have missed 50 days of school. Not including the weekends. Everyone knows each other in school. Now I am Fresh meat. Someone they can mess with. To tease. Great.

We got in the car. You see, I can't tie very well so my shoes go untied in the car. On the way, I turned on my favorite radio, 98.1.

"Hello this DJ and the top news is Bieber Fever. It has spread in Los Angeles when Justin Bieber has been going to Wolves High School. Now here is a Justin Bieber song One time!"

My mom looked sideways at me," Honey you do you know the radio isn't gonna be the same like the one in Ireland. Sorry the damned Americans like this kind."

"Oh I know mom. But is this Justin Bieber? He has nice lyrics but girlie voice! Aye what is up with the world?" I said shaking my head disgusted.

My mom chuckled nodding in agreement. "Lets hope he isn't like tat you ARE going to same school you know."

"Bloody hell." I mumbled crossing my arms looking outside to the sun only slightly shining on the sidewalks. The houses soon turned into ice cream parlors and hair products. Soon we reached our destination. There were three buildings. On the biggest one facing them the words 'Wolves High School. Home of the wolves.' painted in dark blue. We pulled into the parking lot. My moms new Pontiac wasn't helping. It was new making very few of the heads turn. We were here super early well 7:00 school starts 7:45.

I sank low into the seat, "Mom I want your black Ferrari Kay?"

"Okay I will drop it off. Gary will bring it. " She whipped out her phone and I got it out.

When she parked across the street I pulled my hood on. I walked to the Office. When I got in I could see blue carpeted floor. There were two desks Angled opposite of each other. In the back was a copy machine and next it was a tan door with stained glass up top claiming it as 'NURSE'. I walked up to the desk a metal slate said 'Ms. Serets'. The woman there has frizzy orange hair and a blue plain shirt. Her legs were hidden under the blue desk. She was wearing glasses typing something in the computer then wrote it down.

"Ms. Serets?" I said nervously.

"Yes dear?" She said looking up.

"I'm new here. My name is Autumn Meadows. I just moved her from Ireland." My Ireland accent got the best of me.

"Oh of course," She said typing something in the computer than got up to the copy machine coming back with a few papers," This is your schedule, map around school, and this paper, " She said waving a blue paper in my face," is for you. You have to make all the teachers sign it. Have a nice day miss Meadows."

Thank you." I said waving walking out.

Period 1: PE with Mr. Brewer room 12

Period 2: Math with Mrs. Naumann room 5

Period 3: language Arts with Ms. Leon Room 21

Period 4: Art with Mr. Pytosky

Reading/Lunch Second

Period 6: History Mr. Immrie room 32

Period 7: Science Mrs. McKay room 20

I looked down at my map then my schedule looking at each trying to figure out where to go. Suddenly, I stepped on my shoe lace falling into someones arms. They thankfully caught me before I fell. My papers fell out of my hands and onto the ground. I looked up to see two brown eyes stare into my gray ones. This guy had soft brown hair and pretty eyes.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Good." He said and dropped me.

I fell on my ass and he walked away.

"Fuck Face!" I yelled. I tied my shoes tightly then started collecting my papers.

When I straightened, there he was looking furious.

"Whats your name?" He demanded.

"Whats it to ya?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"You're Irish." He surprised.

"No Shit Sherlock." I said rolling my eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" He said.

"The president?" I said sarcastically.

"Haha guess again." He said.

"A Jackass?" I said annoyed.

"You know who I am!" He shouted.

"A Jackass?" I said repeated confused.

"I'm Justin Bieber!" He pointing at himself.

"Justin Biber?" I said confused.

"No Justin BIEBER." He said angrily.

"Oh I heard you on the radio. I thought you were a girl." I said shrugging.

"Whatever you stupid are you parents always drunk?" He said smirking.

Yeah we were a drinking community in Ireland but that was an insult.

"Shut up Pretty boy.." I said through clenched teeth.

"I'm not a pretty boy! You are a Retard. I bet your the new one."He said Laughing.

"Cheap comment princess." I said smiling.

"Whatever" He said rolling his eyes.

Bye Princess." I said over my shoulder.

First thought;

What a Jackass.