Harper and I weren't that close but she chose me to be her maid of honor. So I marched down the aisle without being paired. Standing beside Ansel was Tres who looked so perfect in his suit. He was staring at me even when I reached my seat. He mouthed something I don't get. But for my own sake, I just assumed it was I love you. Haha.

Even though Tres looked tempting with his perfectly handsome face, I managed to take my eyes off of him in order to be mentally and physically present in the beautiful wedding. Everyone was crying when Harper walked down the aisle with tita Helena and tito Romar on her side. I was crying so hard I almost sobbed. I felt so happy for both of them. The fact about having Harper's foster parents around just added to the inducement of my happy tears.

"I promise to submit all of me to you. Now and forever, Ansel, I'm all yours." Harper ended her vow with those from-the-heart words. I was crying again.

"I remember seeing you the first time, love." Ansel began his vow with a recollection. "You were so feisty and hard to tame. By that time, my friends found their match too, girls who are as hard to get as you." The congregation laughed. And I realized that me, Kendall and Harper are kind of similar in that way. "We've been together thru hail rain and sunshine and I promise that from now on until forever finds its end, I will always choose to stay beside you. I will always choose to love you and our kids. Kahit ang sungit-sungit mo at palagi mo 'kong inaaway..." Nagtawanan na naman kaming lahat. Saglit na lumingon ako kay Tres. Masaya akong nakatingin rin siya sa'kin. "I will always choose you, Harper. Both at your best and worst, I will always choose you."

They've done that. Like me and Cedric, Ansel has gone through the same storm as us. Our mistake was not choosing the one we love, unlike what Ansel did. But the significant thing about it is we learned our lesson and we proved that when love is true, it'll find its way back to you.

"Ansel and Harper, you have expressed your love  to one another  through commitment and promises. Mr. and Mrs. San Juan, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The minister announced. This is my favorite part next to saying the vows. The kiss of love. "Ansel, you may now kiss your bride."

Everyone gasped and after the two shared their passionate first kiss as newlywed, we all cheered rejoicing too in their happiness.

"We're going next." Tres whispered closely to my earlobe. He just appeared without me noticing.

"Are you sure? I think it should be your kuya Uno first." I said, meaning it as a joke and really meaning it too.

"Ano? Hihintayin pa natin siyang magmove on tapos maghanap ng ibang babae? That's a long process and it means, it'll take long for me to have you in a long white gown promising me stuff and all." He retorted in a very cute way. "Ugh. This is why I hate you for being so beautiful." He murmured and before I can ask what he meant, I saw Flickr looking at me.

At the reception, after Tres said his message to the couple, he just kind of disappeared. I went my way off looking for him. I saw him outside the beach house, talking to someone on the phone. Crossing my fingers, I hoped it's not Camille he's talking to.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He sounded really bothered. Who is he talking to? "Cami, calm down, alright? I'm coming. Pupuntahan kita diyan."

So, it's her. What hurt me most is seeing him just look at me and he even tried to just walk past me.

"Where are you going?" I blurted out.

"Not now, Madellaine." He just said and ran off. I was left in tears. I couldn't be out here alone crying so with that in thought, I joined Harper's friends. We drank all night. The last thing I remembered was me laughing at the girls who were saying things I cannot recall.