What's going to happen with this book?

There is going to be an election (that will be better than Brexit):
Should this book have a sequel?

If so, the difference between the two books is that YOU are going to help me write this book/ kind of control what happens! Furthermore, the person who requests an idea which is worthy (do, do, do, Not Worthy 😂) will be mentioned at the start of the chapter. Sounds good?  Side note, this will still be kind of a Five X reader Fanfiction. Also spread the hashtag: #justicefordave
LillyTheFangirlOT12 introduced it in one of the chapters. I fully agree with her.

Now that's out of the way, let's talk about this book. I started this book on the 21st February 2019, while visiting my Grandma because my parents were TORTURING ME!!!!! By not Letting me watch the rest of the Umbrella Academy series!!! So, by writing about it, I was feeding my new obsession... and becoming better in English Language. A win, win situation you might say.

Anyway, as soon as this book began to get attention, I thought 'meh, this book is going to get 200 reads then stop'. But boi was I SO wrong. As it started to gain 'popularity' aka curios people and people who like the book; I freaked out. There's two examples of me freaking out about this VERY book: 1) After watching an episode of Umbrella Academy, episode 4, I freaked out, told my mum who was equally as happy, and 2) I almost lost it at school. Thank God there were no teachers around.

I really enjoyed writing this book, and it seems that you guys enjoyed it too!!

There have been some saints who have pointed out my spelling error of Pongo, which is  Pogo. And there have been a small minority who have told me, "no it's not Luther, it was Diego" ect. I would like to point out: IT IS FANFICTION. It does not follow every little detail; we have Netflix for that. So, if there you see a little change, don't go all Liam Neson on me. I do not want to wake up at 6am on a school day (which I chose to do) and be greeted with a comment like that. It's like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

If I don't update then it's because I have a ton of revision/homework to do. I'm sorry.

Now time to announce this:
Let the voting/election commence!!!!

Edit: There is going to be a sequel