196✨

Broken Signs

Aries ♈: becomes less talkative, watching others and observing, irritated easily, might give up on things or seem lazy.

Taurus ♉: irregular eating habits, more quite and thinking, tired, if you see them crying then it's really bad.

Gemini ♊: might come off as rude or ignorant, tends to isolate themselves from others, talks much less than others.

Cancer ♋:  sometimes they can become very angry, screams and pushes people away from them, emotional rollercoaster, either binge eating or lack of food.

Leo ♌: angry, looks like they don't want to talk to you and they don't, can come off as rude, not as talkative/loud as usual, doesn't really laugh and can be very pessimistic.

Virgo ♍: lack of sleep, might avoid people and overly talk much less, looks and acts tired, can be rude, doesn't care about other people's feelings at that very moment.

Libra ♎: looks tired, will probably try to talk to you about their problems but then they will say something like "ahh don't worry about it :))", not as happy and optimistic they usually are.

Scorpio ♏: will take everything personally, might be sarcastic or rude, complains, might actually cry in front of you, won't tell you if they need help or a hug, tries to act normal.

Sagittarius ♐: stops caring, almost doesn't laugh, distant from people, doesn't really talk, might as well just disappear for a few days and you won't know where they've gone.

Capricorn ♑: you can see it in their face, doubts everything they do, wants to talk about it but doesn't know how, very quiet.

Aquarius ♒: cane be rude, becomes more introverted, stays at home if they can, doesn't talk to people, irregular sleeping.

Pisces ♓: maybe the most distant out of all signs, might avoid talking to people, can cry often but you won't know, doesn't care about things they normally do care about.