Part 1 of that boy.

ok so I've been writing this for a while and just decided to upload it to see if anyone would actually like it so... vote,fant or w.e I'd be grateful <3 xxx :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Kirsen c'mon your going to be late' my mum yelled from the kitchen. Today was my first day of PUBLIC SCHOOL ! . I was in first year in Mayfield private boarding school but seen as my Mum is always moving with work, I had to be transferred to the school closest to her. Unfortunately the only one near is a public school. So I jumped out of bed threw on my skinny jeans, vans, and a t-shirt with a Hollister hoody over it, then ran downstairs grabbed my keys and ran outside to my favourite possession, my silver BMW. I must have broken the speed limit driving to school but I couldn't be late on my first day. Every thought was running through my mind, what if I don't fit in, what if everyone hates me.

Eventually I arrived I could see the crowds of people huddled on the school yard, and I didn't fancy walking through them all alone so I went straight to the reception to get my new timetable and to be introduced to the person who would show me around. On my way to the reception I passed some students they all said hi and seemed pretty friendly which calmed my nerves a little bit, then I made my first embarrassing mistake by pushing the door that said pull for about 5 minutes until I realised. 'Oh pull' I said to myself. I felt the red flush through my cheeks.

Sitting at the main desk in the reception was a middle aged woman with a sign on her desk reading : MRS.AUDLEY . I nervously walked over to her 'um, excuse me Mrs . Audley would you be able to help me please?'

'Off-course hunny what can I do?'

'Would you happen to have my timetable and know the person who is showing me the school?'

'Ah yes you must be Miss .Kirsen Vasen , here's your timetable and here is Dan Worvick, he will show you around the school'

Dan was amazingly hot. Smoky blue eyes, brown hair and his skin not pale but also not tanned, he was well built and about 6"2.

'er.. yes off-course...er...um... hi ..d.d. Dan '

'hahaha, hi Kirsen' Dan chuckled 'C'mon there's the bell lets go to our first class'

'Your in my classes? A.a.all of them? I stuttered , making it obvious that I liked him.

'yes ALL of them' he said and winked at me, he grabbed my hand and led me to French class, when his hand was in mine it felt like we were meant to be together. He sat next to me in French class and I couldn't help but sneak a glance at him but everytime I did I caught him looking at me then he would giggle when he caught me looking at him. After French we both had science where he also sat next to me, did every class have to be seated in alphabetical order. Vasen then Worvick.