Miss Me?

The World of The Famoux missed you.

I missed you too.

How about an update since we last saw each other?

Nice to see you again. I'm 21 now. I'm go to school in my home, California. While at school I've written so many screenplays—original TV pilots and spec episodes and feature films. Last summer I worked with Lin Manuel Miranda on his new book Gmorning, Gnight! and it was a total dream of an experience. You might have seen me a few times posting random short stories or commenting within Famoux, because I love tuning into your reading and rereading. How have you been? Please update me.

Where have I been? Well, college got a little hectic, which is why the updates dropped off. It wasn't anything like *a lot of school work* or something like that. You know I managed a ton of homework and cheerleading practices and college application prep while updating Famoux. You were there! You know this!! I was even updating regularly at college for a while. All was good and normal.

A lot was changing right before my eyes as I tried to keep up with these updates. The state of the world started changing, and so did my perspective of this story. Since this is a dystopian series, I want it to, in some ways, be reflective of the world. I got overwhelmed with everything I wanted this story to be, and at the same time changed my major to Film and started applying to schools with a screenwriting program. Between plotting new things and learning a mode of writing pretty foreign (and exciting) to me, the updates stopped for a while. And then for a long while. And I'm sorry about that.

But it's summer. I have two internships which are gonna keep me busy, but the only deadlines I have right now are the ones I make for myself. And I would love to keep giving you the adventures of Emeray, Chapter, and the rest of the dystopian Scooby Doo gang. If you'll have me.

Next week. Or this Friday? Hmmm, we shall see. In the meantime, do keep in mind:

Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but haters make you famoux. Stay classy, stay classix. GET READY.