Chapter 119 : Holy Great Smokes! Love On A Mountain Top

There was giggling and movement under the thick covers that were draped over the fleeced sleeping bag in the back of the Tacoma.

Chéri threw down the covers for fresh air while he giggled. They were naked in a thickly fleeced double Sleeping bag, and had a long, slow passionate encounter in the car with that beautiful scenery all around them.

Chéri was still giggling. "What if a bear looks through the window?"

Lennon laughed inbetween burying his face in Chéri's neck, kissing and sucking on his soft skin. "I don't think...bears go dogging around here in this country. But, if they do...I hope we put on a good show for them." Lennon said, stopping to stare at Chéri.

Chéri was in a worse fit of giggling now. "Bears going dogging!" He giggled in such a coquettish way, Lennon got his phone out to film Chéri's little fit of hysterics, before kissing all over his delicate collar bone and dropping his phone. "Ohh Lenny. Do you think your brother will ever find out we had sex in the car?"

Lennon smiled. "Nah...as long as I wait for this cum to dry and scrape it off the ceiling..." he said, pointing to an imaginary stain. "You know...its freezin' outside. We got the old smokes out in the background and we're all snug, cosy and spent in here. I never imagined I'd be lovin' a gorgeous European guy in this car, here, now." Lennon added as he lay ontop of Chéri, and between his legs.

Chéri pulled Lennon in for a long slow kiss. Afterwards, he played with Lennon's hair as he looked up at him. "I never would have come to this state. If someone told me that I'd be naked in a sleeping bag, in a car, getting ploughed by an American who took me home to meet his family...I'd laugh at the suggestion."

"Well, I'm kinda hopin' you enjoy gettin' ploughed...I know I do...hint hint." Lennon said.

"Do you want me to top you...again?" Chéri asked.

"Yeah! You haven't in...ages. I'm kinda developin' a want for it." Lennon said as he rolled onto his side, supporting his head with his hand.

"You sure love anal, Lenny."

"I sure do." Lennon said as he did a quick salute. "I love pitching and I love catching. I love to kiss and lick. I pretty much love anything asshole related." Lennon replied.

"Me too!" Chéri exclaimed. "I way prefer it to fucking pussy."

"I should hope so! Anyway, I've had sex with men and women. Men definitely give better blow jobs." Lennon said.

"Ahh but! Have you ever had anal sex with a woman to compare?" Chéri asked.

Lennon looked away smiling, then looked back to Chéri. "Yeah."

"And?" Chéri asked.

Lennon looked thoughtful a moment. "Well, anals pretty much the same either way. I had sex with a full on man when I was a confused teenager, and it was great...its just, the visuals killed it. He didn't arouse me. Well, his dick did, but nothing else. I found I just didn't like the muscles, the stubble, the hair...turned me off and made me doubt I was gay. Then there were girls, gorgeous and sexy...but the sight of a vagina made my dick dial 911 and ask for emergency services."

Chéri started giggling again as he played with his hair. "I bet Brooke fucked the life out of you Lenny. While she could tell you were nice and confused."

"Ofcourse she did! Don't get me wrong! Brooke's a nice girl and I was head over heels in love with her. She knew all about my internal struggles and really helped me through a lot of it. She was really...liberated for her age and for the time." Lennon replied.

"So, did she give up her arse?" Chéri asked before he laughed.

"Yeah. She wanted to try it, and the visuals were bang on. She was hot, and fucking her up her ass made me bust quickly and it was awesome, but it also made me realise I just need a cock in the equation." Lennon said with a shrug.