Half-Assed

It truly baffles me how some people are living but not experiencing enough. Doing things half-assed. Letting oblivion get the better of them, letting fear of uncertainties become hindrance in their path, fear of not succeeding holding them back, and a false sense of safety caging them from all the opportunities out there. Not falling in love, afraid of getting hurt, not taking any risk or going beyond their horizons! 

This is for you, me and everyone.

Stop it. 

Sit up straighter, own up to your failures and shortcomings. Accept where you are, promise to get better. Be aware of every minute you spend and how you spend it. Get in control. Lead your life instead of letting your life lead you. Go for whatever you know in your heart you should. Try out new things, escape your comfort zone. Read books and watch things that open your mind to the world; it is much more vast than it appears to you. Discover new genres. Give your all in whatever you're doing without letting laziness and fear of failure hold you down. Care for people. Stop hitting backspace and type out what you truly feel and have the guts to press send. Live your life in a meaningful way, set examples and smile like you mean it.

Good day.