●•58•●

Eyes widening, Soeun sniffled as she looked at Taehyung. Her eyes were getting glassy as she began to sob. Soft whimpers were coming out from her mouth.

Taehyung cooed as his face sadden, cupping Soeun's face and kissed her forehead. "Soeun," Taehyung called. Soeun was shaking, her arms covering her eyes as she continued to sob.

"Don't cry, Soeun." Taehyung whispered as he removed Soeun's arms from her eyes. Taehyung gently kissed Soeun's tears. This action made Soeun let out a whimper a little as she cried again.

Soeun felt happy that Taehyung loves her She felt happy that Taehyung loves someone as her. Taehyung loves her. Soeun sniffled again, "I... I don't know why I'm... crying..." Soeun let out a chuckle.

Sighing, Soeun removed her arms from her eyes. Taehyung was looking at her with such soft eyes, it made Soeun's heart beating fast.

"Me too... T-Taehyung... I feel... the same..." Soeun said and her tears came out again. "Why are you crying again?" Taehyung chuckled, wiping Soeun's tears. Soeun leaned to Taehyung's touch.

"I'm happy..." Soeun answered and Taehyung chuckled, his own tears coming out as well. Taehyung was happy too. "Me too, I'm honoured to be loved by you, Soeun." Taehyung said, smiling.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and held his cheeks gently. Taehyung placed his palm on top of Soeun's hand, kissing it.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispered, kissing her lips again, Soeun closed her eyes. Soeun shook her head. Taehyung doesn't have to thank her, she was the one that should be thanking Taehyung.

Soeun sighed, eyelashes flattering, eyes shining from new tears. Taehyung chuckled again as his thumb rubbing Soeun's tears. "Hey... How long are you going to cry?"

"Tae-uwaaaaaaaa," Soeun bawled, her tears falling like a fountain. "Oh... my god." Taehyung said, eyes widen in shock. "Why... Why are you thanking me, Taehyung?" Soeun whimpered. "And why am I crying because of it?" Soeun wailed.

"How am I supposed to know that? Maybe because you're dumb~?" Taehyung joked. "Heyyy," Soeun sobbed as Taehyung keep rubbing her tears away.

Taehyung smiled at Soeun fondly. "This is dangerous... Why do you look cute even when you're crying? What spell did you cast to me, Soeun?" Taehyung asked again.

"Don't cryyyyyy, you look cute~" Taehyung placed his forehead against Soeun's. Soeun was still crying so Taehyung figured that he should make Soeun laugh. "Uwawawawa," Taehyung closed his eyes tight and faked cried.

Soeun looked at Taehyung in shock. "Taehyung!" Soeun stopped crying and she let out a snort. "You look weird!" Soeun finally laughed. Taehyung smiled, "Meanieeee, I said you're cute when you're crying and you said I'm weird when I'm crying?" Taehyung giggled. Soeun laughed again.

Taehyung smiled as he was looking at Soeun's laughing figure with eyes full of adoration and love. Soeun laughed louder as she blushed when Taehyung peppered her cheeks with kisses.

At the moment Taehyung heard Soeun's laughter, he knew he will do anything for Soeun. At that moment, he knew he had to protect his world, Soeun, at all costs. Soeun is just so precious for Taehyung.

Taehyung cherishes Soeun.

Taehyung gave Soeun a long kiss on the forehead and the two of them spent all day long watching movies just like Soeun promised.

•••

Jimin groaned as he looked at Soeun and Taehyung. Soeun was reading a book as Taehyung tried his hard to distract her. The couple was too close, until it irritated him.