Infinity - Welcome!

"Well you look like yourself
           But you're somebody else
                Only it ain't on the surface

                  Well you talk like yourself
               No, I hear someone else though
        Now you're making me nervous."

She's been having dreams. They're not about him.

Yeah what he said ^

Yeah what he said ^

Hello there,

Welcome to the sequel of 'Lights Out' — which is a book that I love with all my hearts. It has things in there that mean so much to me, that I really didn't want to let go.
So, with some nudging from my friend, and a plot all ready to go, I finally decided to create this book.

If I was to be honest, which I will be, by the way, I am so scared to write this. There are so many pathways, and so many ways to sound like books I've read about Infinity War— and an even bigger challenge would be the fact that Endgame isn't even out yet! There are so many ifs and buts that could ruin this book altogether— but I'm not going to let that happen! No matter what happens in Endgame, it will not throw this off course. There will be a resolution, if not, then I've failed you as an author.

And for that, I'll be sorry now.

So, here's 'Infinity'

—INFINITY—

"PETER, THERE'S SOMETHING I HAVE TO TELL YOU..."

Bronwen Deirdre has been having dreams. Not the usual ones, no, but ones that she could not explain. Would not have the voice to. And in the back of her mind, she believed them to be real.

She's been doing her best to re-enter herself into the busy life of a teenager. Spending time with your boyfriend, seeing the latest movies, groaning about school being only weeks away. All that pizazz. But, Bronwen doesn't know how she'll face the school after literally dropping off the face of the earth. Will they stare? Will they accuse? She knew she had been all over the news, whether they recognised her or not. It was that singular fact that could be the difference between a smooth year and one with holes in the road.

Holes in the earth.

And she might just be the difference between the world ending. No biggy.

WARNING

Swearing Dark themesTriggering scenes and topics Infinity War and Endgame

Swearing
Dark themes
Triggering scenes and topics
Infinity War and Endgame

This is the work of fiction, made for entertainment purposes. There may be themes in here that you will not agree with. Scenes may cause you to lash out. Just because the author wrote such scene does not mean she agrees with them.

THEY WEREN'T SURE WHAT THEY WON, EVEN AFTER THEY LOST.