"Converse #InMyConverse" Contest Official Rules
By participating in the Converse "#InMyConverse" Writing Contest ("Contest"), entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) (collectively "Entrant" or "You") agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Wattpad Corp. ("Sponsor") and [insert Converse corporate name] ("Prize Provider"), which are final and binding in all matters.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
To participate in the Contest, you must submit your entry through Wattpad.com ("Website") during the period beginning at 9:00 am ET on March 8, 2019, through 11:59 pm ET on April 15, 2019 ("Entry Period"). Visit the @ChickLit profile Wattpad.com/user/ChickLit and follow the instructions on that profile ("Instructions") on how to submit your short story about female empowerment ("Entry"). All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 15, 2019 to be eligible. Eligible Entrants may enter as many times as they wish during the Entry Period with unique Entries. If you do not already have a Wattpad account, you will be required to create one in order to enter. Creating an account is free. All Website terms and conditions apply. Accounts or Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Website's clock will be the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
All Entries must meet the following criteria:
· Entry must be in English or French (QC) and your own original work. Entrant must have all rights necessary to post and submit his/her Entry. Entry must not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party. It is each entrant's responsibility to ensure that he/she has all necessary rights to submit the Entry and to grant the Sponsor and Prize Provider (together, the "Promotion Entities") the rights described in these Official Rules.
Entries must be submitted through your Website account in the manner specified on the Contest profile. Entries must meet all Instructions specified on the Contest profile (incorporated herein by reference). Entries should not contain identifying information (e.g. names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or mailing addresses) of any real person, including Entrant. Entries may not contain material that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or that or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law. Entries must be appropriate for viewing by the general public; appropriateness will be determined by Sponsor.
· Entries must not disparage the goodwill and business reputation of Prize Provider.
· Entries must be relevant to the Contest theme.
· Entries must be tagged #InMyConverse (#inmyconverse) to be considered.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry for any reason.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Canada, who are at least 13 years of age. Entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of Sponsor's Terms of Service, a copy of which can be found on the Website. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Contest is void where prohibited. All applicable federal, provincial and local laws apply.
YOU ARE READING
Converse #inmyconverse Short Story ContestShort Story
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED. This International Women's Day, we've teamed up with Converse to bring you a writing opportunity to inspire others and empower those around you - plus it could earn you a pair of Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers! In the comment...