17. Samson and Delilah

All American Boys

Chapter 17: Samson and Delilah

The shrill ringing of the bell put an end to our tryst, reminding me that I still had lessons to go to. Isaac's pink shirt had been unbuttoned all the way down to his stomach. I pulled my lips away from his chest, which I had been showering in kisses and sat up straight.

The young man's cheeks were all red, and his green eyes were teary as he looked at me. His golden brown hair was all messed up from my fingers running through them, and his chest rose up and down with every excited breath. He put his hand on my forearm, before his palms made its way into mine, our fingers interlocking.

"Look," I told him, wiping my lips with the back of my wrist. "As much as I'm enjoying this, I really should be getting to class."

"Aww," he said pouting his lips. "Why can't you stay a little longer?"

"Because I have a class to get to," I said, buttoning up my polo. "And I have some tutoring to do after class at the centre."

"Just five more minutes," he begged s he held my hand. "Please."

He nuzzled his nose against my neck and chest.

"Sorry but I really have to go," I apologised, climbing back into the passenger seat.

It took every inch of willpower to not lunge at him, pin him down and plant another shower of kisses and hickeys on his neck. His shivering moans sent chills down my spine. Instead, I just adjusted my collar and swiped away my messy fringe to the side.

"You know," Isaac said. "I never really expected you to be so. . . aggressive."

A wave of guilt crept into my heart. Maybe I was too rough. Maybe I should've exercised more self control.

"Sorry," I muttered, it was now my turn to be apologising I guess. "I uh- I don't know what came over me."

"For a moment you scared me," he chuckled as he rubbed a hand over the spot of his neck littered with reddish-purple bruises. "But I kinda scared myself too."

"What do you mean?" I asked, picking up my bag.

"I. . . I realised I actually liked it," he muttered, a rosy blush on his cheeks. "I've never really done anything like that, I mean – I was always with girls and none of them were ever that rough with me, but I'm not gonna lie to you. That was the most turned on I've been in my entire life."

Watching him bare his naked desires with batted eyelids and an averted gaze made me melt. He was so cute. We were both experiencing things for the first time, together. In a sense, I couldn't help but feel even more convinced that what we had between us was nothing short of special.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I teased him with a smirk. "There's more from where that came from."

"What next?" the young man said, raising his eyebrow. "You want me to call you daddy?"

"Daddy Alex does have a nice ring to it," I said, tilting my head as I giggled. "But you know, I never thought you'd be so submissive."

"I guess we both don't know ourselves," he replied with a smile.

It was nice that we were discovering ourselves, and I couldn't be more happy that the person that got to experience these feelings was none other than Isaac. Seeing him now, wiping the sweat off his face and neck with a handkerchief, flinching ever so slightly when he made it over the flowering bruises made me realise how many layers they were to him. He was always full of surprises. And I wondered what other discoveries were there yet for me to find.