𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Listen," Allison said. Saying 'listen' is never promising to here, especially from one of the many siblings I haven't seen in a long time. 'I had a jolly good time without you! Got myself kidnapped! Hope you're proud!' Was definitely what the sarcastic bitch in me would say. I decided I would play it fair and continue listening. "Five has been through some stuff,".
My air hitched suddenly. Any time anyone talks about him, I get the classic 'butterflies in my stomach' vibes. Man, I didn't think I'd keep the teenage traits, but apparently I was wrong. The faces of the other siblings looked serious, and it spiked that grand old anxiety of mine. I walked away, and went back into the house. I decided that I would look around the house, but on the way of walking through the kitchen, I ran into Five. He looked up to me, and frowned. I wiped my face, now realizing tears had been streaming down my face. He looked just as he did when I left, but his eyes drooped more, and in his eyes, it looked like he had seen the end of the world. I started walking around him, but he grabbed me by my shoulder, causing me to look back at him. "I have some things to explain" He said,as he grabbed my hand and walked me to one of the couches. I sat down and watched him intently as he started explaining.

*Flashback in Five's POV*

"Where's Y/N" I asked Vanya. "Have you seen Y/N?" I asked Ben. "Is Y/N here?" I asked Klaus. "Have you seen Y/N lately?" I asked Diego. "Where IS Y/N!?" I screamed at Luther. All of them had responded with a 'no' or 'I don't know'. I decided that she's probably in her room, and I'm overreacting. I opened her door gently, and the door creaked on my way in. I walked around her room, and saw the window was unlocked.

She had ran away.

And it's all my fault that I may never see the one I loved again.

*End Flashback*
He had stopped himself before he said something. "I thought it was my fault that I would never see the one I- you again." He had said. "While you were gone, I had gotten majorly depressed, and hadn't eaten, and had even self harmed. But after Dad had been such a bitch, and since I have time powers, I decided I would try something."