[Closed] march 31th #A bad dream

@justwriteit has teamed up with Fanfic family this time!

And by Fanfic family we mean:

● Fanfic
● OUATfans
● WattRiverdale
● StarWarsFans
● WattSupernatural
● WattRowling

This JWD is going to be the best challenge ever.

Are you ready?

Here's the prompt folk:

You are a fan of one of the famous characters. One day you read/heard the news of his death. What will happen to you then? How will you react when you wake up and learn that this was all a dream?

For this flash fiction challenge, you are supposed to write a short story to this prompt:

A Bad Dream

We are aware this allows a lot of creative freedom, however, a few rules apply:

As the #JustWriteDay challenge is a collaboration between justwriteit  and the Fanfic Family, your story must qualify as a fanfic.

Your short story must be in English.

The maximum length is 500 words.

You have exactly 24 hours to complete your masterpiece, from the moment it is posted on @justwriteit (12:00 AM EST March 31 to 12:00 Am EST April 1, 2019)  

Publish your story on your own profile, either as a new story or as a new chapter in an existing anthology. We can't accept prewritten or multi-chapter stories.

Please consult the guidelines in the introductory page for more FAQ!

The best entries of this challenge will be featured in the #JustWriteDay anthology on the justwriteit profile. All the featured writers will receive a sticker and a shout out from justwriteit profile.

To submit your story fill out this form -close-

You are welcome to share your story with others in the comments, but only submissions via the above form will be considered.

And now, get writing!