chapter thirty nine

brooklyn's pov;

the boys and i want to prank millie today, to get back at her for always pranking us.

she thinks she's the queen of pranks, however, we're the kings of pranks.
—-
i woke up at 07:54am and had my morning tea, but also made millie one as the prank involves her being locked in my room.

i have taken out all my "valuable" things so she can't threaten to break them, she can but she won't be able to break them in there.
—-
i placed her tea on my bedside table and kissed her on the head, "good morning, beautiful," out of the corner of my eye i saw her smile. she's bloody gorgeous.

i woke up the boys and they then helped me with this prank.

"so yeah guys, we're pranking jack's sister today, also known as mr wyatt's girlfriend," rye said and winked into the camera.

"shut up, rye. i feel bad." jack whined.

"don't, i mean, i do but she prank's us all the time." i responded, laughing.

"what are we waiting for," andy whisper shouted, "let's get her back, like, right now."
—-
we placed another camera by my lamp and pressed record button.

"she's proper cute when she sleeps." mikey cooed.

"hey," i said, "but you're not wrong."

we all laughed, left and locked the door.

"okay guys, that's all done. now we just have to wait until millie wakes up." i say but i was cut off by jack.

"that's if she'll ever wake up. she's like me,"

"what," rye and andy said, "lazy?"
we all laughed but jack, "shut up."
—-
the lads and i watched tv until we heard movement in my room, "she's awake." i say to the camera.

i then passed the camera to mikey, who then started being saying stuff to it.

"why the fuck ain't the door opening?" we heard her say.

i couldn't help but chuckle.

"brook, open the door." she said.

"nope, sorry."

"jack? rye? mikey? andy? anyone?"

none of us answered, "fuck you all, then."

she kicked the door and sat against it.
—-
we were all in the kitchen, when paige walked in, "are you guys seriously locking her in brook's room?"

"yes." we all said, nodding and smiling.

she came and sat in the kitchen with us, "wow, paige. you're showing loads now." jack said.

"i know." she said, smiling.
mikey then put his hand on her stomach, "well, someone's excited." i said to him.

he smiled at me, "course i am."
"paige is here?" i heard millie shout.

"yeah she is, babe." i shouted back.

"k, paige please let me out?"

"sorry."

"you're boring."
—-
we all started talking to the camera, about the prank and paige and mikey.
—-
millie's pov;
what little shits. they locked me in brook's room.

i've been in here for nearly two hours, but something came to my mind.

i could climb out the window.
—-
"sorry." paige shouted.

"you're boring." i said back and started walking towards the window.

i got out of the window safely and started walking to the flat door. i could hear them all talking, probably to the camera to say how much they got me back.
i got my keys out of my pocket and let myself in.
—-
"bloody hell, millie." i hear paige say.

"millie?" brook said, confused.

the other boys just stood there in silence, "what's wrong boys?" i teased laughing.
"how?" andy said.

"you were locked in." rye said, holding the camera.

"what's going on," jack asked, walking back into the room, "shit, millie?"
"i climbed out of the window, dickheads."

"lol, how?" mikey questioned my answer.

"how do you think," i say, walking towards the boys and paige, "i'm getting you all back. one at a time."

"does she mean it?" mikey asked paige.

she then nodded, "yep."

i smiled.
—-
i was sat next to jack watching the rest play x-box, "want to play, millie." rye asked.

"i'm good, thanks."

brook came and sat by me, wanting to cuddle, "i'm sorry, babe, we all are."

"i know," i respond, kissing him, "but i'm still getting you back."
—-
hey guys.

how are you?

thank you for reading, love you🍬

~😎