Love wants more

“This is it. This is the beginning of my novel. And maybe it’s going to be terrible sometimes, but it’s also going to be magical. And the only way to find the magic is to start writing, so here we go.”
Just commit!!
It’s a shiny shiny Sunday morning and she is standing in the corridor with a white lacy robe put on which is looking sensual. Her fingers are swirling that spoon to make the coffee taste a bit sugary. Just like any other girl she is the one who loves coffee and she damn just knows many amazing things could happen over coffee. The music is playing in the background and her hazel eyes aren’t moving, she is staring down on the road to a very good looking cute guy. That guy with a hoodie on and tossing his great hairs. She loves the way he walks every evening with such a great body stance. The way he walks and looks around is intimidating for her. Women loves you when she starts noticing every small little detail about you.
Indie is working on her project. She struggles hard and lives her life in an adventurous way. She hates when a male starts dominates. She loves being a girlboss. Until now her life has been full of trials and errors and she have got lots of exposure and experience along the way from many fields. While she has her coffee every morning his smile with glorious eyes calms her everyday.
They haven’t met each other where they could speak but they have just met once in the grocery store.
She have set her mind that she is going to give more importance to real love and not going to hook up. She wants that man in her life, whoever he will be to be the total controller and he shall not come close just to fuck hard. She wants him to be a man who controls in a good way and wants to commit and not just hook up.
She was thinking, really deeply thinking and looking at the box. It was a blessing box just right beside the corridor. She have made it and she puts in the chit notes about what she is finding being blessed and she makes sure that she puts in something everyday. She is blessed to have such a guy worth looking at every morning.
She folded that piece of paper and inserted in that blessing box. She was just sitting right there, looking up in the sky.. Clueless!!
In some way she was ready for the party. Don’t know how long it would take her to know him and to find and have more pleasure.
And then,
Her ‘kept away' phone vibrates.
She just stares at it and picks up the call which Is about the fixing up the appointment.
She prepares her self for the day.
She is just about to meet the editor in chief of a brand media and she have grabbed the opportunity to show off her talent.
There once again she find a cuteness overloaded thing which is wearing a white shirt and a tie which matches his eye color. His golden hairs are blazing fire in her belly and his husky tone is making her forget about what she is all about. Her face become golden and pink and there are lots of colours all over her face as she have seen such a hot body.
She guessed from where he could be and why this guy is here. She kept on thinking that why he is so much attractive and subtractive for me. Who is he?
All of a sudden, she began to think what herself in her twenties would used to love reading at stuffs like– boys erogenous zones, beards, positions and love quotes, everything and she patted herself… happens!!
Whatever happens, she is going to lock up her hug and dreams with a man who wants to take and says same light at the end of the tunnel. Which means same wants and a relationship which is dedicated and committed. The nature which falls for hook ups have gone in the garbage for her. She is not going to let that things take the toll. She is seeing the big picture Now. She doesn’t want to get worried if she is pregnant and freak herself out. She wants to be loved without any doubts and condoms. Which means he is a man who is ready to accept her and their child too. She wanted a emotional attachment. That’s it.
That white shirt guy keeps his elbows on the desk and join in the palms together and he is tweeting and touching his thumb to his lips which indie is finding very very appealing.
Whoa!! What’s in treasure.. She kept wondering — how those lips taste like.
Once the meeting got over she stopped looking at his appealing views. She didn’t gave him any look and neither she flirted with him. Somewhere she felt that she doesn’t wanted to get in those things if they affected her bright career oriented future.
So, was she so sure that if she gives her eyes treat of looking at him, will they end up marrying?
Is there any kind of thing or intuition of that sort which just by gazing at a person you get to know, that’s him?
Does your past holds you back?
Now, in this case, for how long she will hold herself back to share those stares between them. She knows what she is finding.
She knew that how much appealing he was for her and how ready she was to get his hard thing in.
She was totally prepared in mind that they will have lots of talking, Trek, cooking, books, writings.
For her as well getting attached was important. But who knew then, that he was also looking for a soul mate who has that attachment worth thing.
So!! Both were looking for ‘attachment of mind'.
It’s so well said that universe plans everything. Just stay in touch with the elements all around.
He was a guy who learned and grew from the past experiences. He was someone who’s past experiences and things happened didn’t mattered his present and future and didn’t affected him at all.
He was the man who lived in present and made it large. He expressed his desires and feelings very well.
Both of them were on the journey of knowing each other now. Both of them were going to have a grand party. Time have made them reach at this point.
Indie was a girl who used to practice lots of things. She had routine of practicing jade egg ritual sort off. She kept her juices of her body flowy and loved to discover all about her energy. Just for keeping the excitement of her life alive, she never become over obsessed by self pleasure and didn’t give a fuck about what people will think. She never allowed the wetness, juiciness to strip off to erode ever. She was once so amused to see her glorious womanhood, her body, in the mirror. She was like, she never felt so whole and beautiful before. She was not in matchstick figure and not fat. She was now what she wants to be. She was shining and sparkling. Her time to grow and be ‘her’ have began. She was happy and she was about to carve her permanent niche in the industry she was working for.
Now, the point was will she go for attachment of the success which will bring happiness and the attachment of love she is looking at.
Will the winning be the new start in her life along with her soul mate?
Well, truly she is going to get success, fame, love and whatever she’s finding.
At the moment, she is listening to Al Marconi – rogue – romantic -spanish guitar. She wants to swirl her hips in his hands. The beats make her day dream about the guy her mind have been stuck on. She is feeling like putting on a flowy blue dress on… with red lipstick on.. Opening her freshly washed hairs and being like sweet and Adorable lady she always wanted to be.. She is in that robe and like always working on her imagination at its best. Now the point running in her mind was to make her day dream turn into reality. Now she’s what she wanted to be. She have reached to celebrate time and she is falling in love.

Her friend from Spain have been calling her for so long.

She will make the calls soon once she gets free. She is a lady who takes the time for her loved ones. She always tries her best but once she feels that the person in front forgets her birthday and don’t know her birthday even though they have known each other for years. She forgets them!! The man in front shall be really romantic and shall know various shades of love.
She have and is making all happy and now it’s totally her time after all…
She speaks with Isabella saying that she has been dancing on her all time favorite Al Marconi Spanish guitar…she was updating them all with everything happening how all is.. They are speaking as well and she gets to know (she is sitting on a couch)  that her friend is coming here… she feels happier… just one month from it she will be meeting her friend too. She have already planned what and how she’s going to welcome her. Though she lives there they both are best friends. Spain love and love for world and spreading love, being badass and bold and lots of other blends brought this girls together.
[The long harmonious struggle and loving their life with their own pace makes jboth of them better creatures and motivation]
They love men..
They are passionate about trying different things and picking different career options and business options. They love trying out. Isabella is a gorgeous as well as an entrepreneur.
She will go and on!! They are brave ladies..
Indie have already began planning to welcome her friend  and it’s one month to go and she knows that it’s gonna take time. And as she is busy right now she don’t have time to think about him.
She is reading to an excerpt “Don’t let your fear of being hurt put limits on the love that you give, if you do, then you are not really experiencing the fullness of love , you are only standing in its shadow. When you feel the urge to run or pull away, pour more love into them instead… not so that you can get something back, but because it’s the love they deserve and it will help you to conquer your fear through love. What does it mean to love him more than he expects? It’s not just about what you say or do for her, it’s how you make her feel. Do you make her feel appreciated? Do you make her feel missed?
Always be on his side, as if you have seen his tear, loss, Happy Birthday and then smile and kiss him in a way that lets him know that he will never go through another one alone ever again.
And the excerpt ends..
She is ready to see those eyes and dive deep in.
Indie is a girl wants many stuffs in her locate category just like any other girl.
She is a girl who creates a number of USA though she stays in  India.
She operates through that number.
She doesn’t discloses her private number to anyone. She will use that number thousand times for various purposes and when she wants it she can delete the number. She is the one who loves the ‘hogaya khatam’ the she won’t turn ever. She knows when to put full stop.
Once an interviewer got astounded as it was a USA number.
She did it with lots of trials and errors happened on way. She is smart!! She then sees herself in the mirror and feels so good with her whole appearance. Her messy hair a visible attribute of her stubborn spirit. As she shakes free.. She smiles knowing wild is her favorite color.. She is feeling great. And suddenly the boy with hoodie began ruling her mind.
She then decided with one stubbornness once and for all that she goes and speaks with him or atleast the lord will make something to make both of  'em meet. She is optimistic.
The next day she woke up with total amazement that after so many days she woke up at five A.M ..She saw how beautiful the morning was looking and lazy. She for time being went to sleep again and later when she woke up she practiced the breathing meditation. The feeling of Universe, feeling the beating in yoni, heart and all over the body. She loves waking up that way. It’s her year long practice. She has got a strong mind for sure. She wakes up.. And has tea and stuffs like her special routine. She is in love with being spiritual too which connects her philosophy. She does puja and she feels good.. She loves the house she is living in, makes her remember the house in the prior city she lived in. She have always loved the flats on top. Which could bring the best view of overall city and the landscapes. Then she always dreamt of drinking tea along  with her soulmate standing on the top… from where the view was.. It was exceptional and instaworthy.

So, Now there is only one week to go and her friend is going to come. She have managed to get the flower order placed and she have made sure she have given all the India touch…She have given her a Indian towel.. Pinkish yellowish colour and she she is sure she will love it. These two besties live by the quote by Jane which goes “If we must have milestones mine will be measured by how often in this life I love truly, deeply and freely. They both loved reading at books which included the word fucked… same taste buds!!
She is sure that Isabella will be bringing something for her from Barcelona too. Her love for castles in Barcelona is unbelievable. It’s so true when true. Lovely friends meet and they bring surprises… And there will be so many stories to share between this Two… she have also planned to go on a Trek with her. Enjoy some time on mountains viewing the landscapes and doing great photoshoot  ..there are boys stories to share.. How many men were allowed to squeeze their boob’s.. They will sharing all those secrets, fantasies yet to complete… both of them haven’t got such type of real friends.. For long phase of life they were solo at everything.
Indie loosed her virginity with her own self.. She masturbated so hard that she.. popped the cherry and once she finished she saw the blood and was happy with her own self. This was now because no guy can now take privilege too see her virginity master. She was really happy with that. She till date have great sexual life and Isabel is still stuck with the guy she allowed to pop her cherry.. She has another story to share..
Both share really all this and this are what for the friend is for.. The one who won’t judge..
Both of them are simply great listener to each other and simply knows the art of happiness.
The guy she looks at while having tea is an engineer and loves to travel and runs vlogs. So, just like her he is into stuffs which could unite both of them. You know,
There are peoples who have partners with similar interests and also there are partners who are just there but they are totally opposite. In both the cases, they are happy. So, there is no as such equation to hold on to. She meets him at a grocery shop and then she leaves for a coffee shop.. He finds her there..
She is on the video call with her friend Isabel and they were all talking about yesterday… she wished her childhood bestie at 12 and went to sleep. She even called her in the morning.. Found out that she was tired and sleeping.
They both were discussing about how crazy they get on their own birthday stuffs.. Isabella makes sure she hits the Madrid and Barcelona beaches.. To celebrate!!
All the other people follow. She knows what her body wants and makes sure she documents her birthday prep., Her beach memories on jpg…. 4k video… etc!!
Isabella has good eye to click pictures and look the view with wide eyes open. She loves water for sure and also love scuba diving and water sports and Indie till date don’t know how to swim . So, they both have also planned to join a swim class together and Isabella is going to make sure Indie learns it. And while in the café she is laughing her and off.. She haven’t yet sipped a coffee yet… the travel guy.. Named as ‘travie' watches her and now they become talk ready. They both have gathered confidence to talk with each other. As he himself was a swimming instructor too, they catch up with the talk and now he have said that he would be teaching her to swim but he wants her friend Isabela to come as well..
Isabella will be here after five days.. And this plan is lined up.
A nice planning happened without even expecting.
It happens!! Right?
We want to get close and know the person but what happens is If we believe and have some focus. Our fantasy manifests in reality too. You never know the thing you stared at some much is now something you own and which is totally yours. And doesn’t matter how much time has went by you stick to it.
Great things happens unexpectedly and that’s so true.
LA Vida loca!!
Isabella have departured from Spain and it will take two days to arrive here. Till then that coffee met turned swimming teacher have made sure to create good touch with Indie. He is no doubt charismatic and intimidating otherwise why would Indie watch him just walk. She was happy within too and felt in a way so much luckier because she will get to learn swimming from him.
One day, she wrote about all these ‘happy feelings' stuff to him.. Which was supposed to be sent to Isabella. Travie felt so overwhelmed.
And he is totally set up to make her happy which anyhow he was going to do. He was ready with the full mode which had a romantic blaze within.
He was just waiting to start on. And he didn’t replied to that message… .and Indie was worried why isn’t she replying.
So, that brings to the point that when one is sleepy head one shall keep all these messaging stuffs away as you could message anyone.
But anyways such habits can do somethings which our magical moments even can’t witness along with us. What I mean Is such moments could prove beneficial and heartfelt things come out and you just get out..
You are getting!!
Have you known such people around you whom parents used to work there in bank as a helper or peon or reception and the son is the future manager. It happens sometimes.
The child of the spotboy later becomes a superstar.
It’s just a beginning of a new future in someway. We love to be around those things that we dream to become. Some strieve to be at least be around those thing, people we love and we are grateful for. It’s our destiny and the thing is… we are just talking much time to grab a place for our own. It could be in your partner’s heart or somewhere you want ‘You’ to be.
The suit men from the meeting met her tonight while there was a party. She didn’t knew why waste so aggressive and flirtatious In his looks which make her feel and look sexy too. After a long conversation. He asked her with a lower tone that ‘hey' dance!! And while she drove close towards him not only he but the fragrance of his shampoo was god damn sexy. Which bought her in romantic sexy feeling into existence. His masculine hold at her waist and his confident grip on her was no doubt firm.. “I want you” ..great!! She loved that. He was a complete man.
He later took her aside and they had a drink together. Having conversation which were intriguing. She was bold, no doubt!!
She was drunk and there she was showing up her erotic views. Her lips were looking delicious and what all was going in his head was to taste her. But later, he shared with her that he will be heading to the top world beach in Turk’s. And will be coming back within one month. He shared his stories about how he used to go at the Sandy beaches and enjoy. She didn’t had more stories to tell about how she enjoyed her holidays along with her family…
And now it was just a single, day to go to welcome her friend. So, she got those fresh scented candles too…
His name was ronie.
Goodness is in that ronie and Indie didn’t shared even a kiss that night which both of ‘em wanted to. Because both of them were sexually aroused lit AF.
Sometimes it’s so much important to hold back on some stuffs. Why they didn’t ran behind making the best out of the night?
They somewhere knew that what they saw in each one’s eyes was not only to make one night special but to make coming years altogether. And this thinking comes when you are right about your feelings and honor what you feel. That’s it!!
When Indie went at the airport to pick Isabella up, she was very excited and then the flight was gonna take two more hours to land. Later, she met a lady and they both began talking. She shared her story.
She was a new mom. And when she was playing and talking with Indie, that lady shared her story when she was born, Her hardships and so many pleasant moments. She was born in late back in 1992, and when was out of her womb, she was having phenomenal tension. She was blue when she was born which made sure that’s the lack of O² in her body. So, the doctors put on the hole on her chest which holed up the lungs and now also that Mark is visible. Making her appreciate her life. Every second!! She sees to it that she doesn’t ignore but enjoy the moments in glorious ways. She wants to share her story with her husband about where she was born and where her story began actually. She says that the Dr. Told her parents that she won’t be able to grasp well at studies and would be ill sort off. But she graduated with a degree in zoology and here walked through the aisle with her dad in her marriage. She is living happily. Indie felt so proud of her and happy to see such a strong women. She says that -would you love to share your story with the community at my ngo or any of those places. She is happy as she is sharing. Because, sharing is caring. Her sharing a story would make lots of change in lots of women’s lives. She will be the ultimate example for the ray of hope.
Indie takes her contact number and confirms it and till then her bestie plane lands up. The plane took almost 10 hours to reach from Barcelona to Delhi. She has arrived here by the Turkish airline. And boom boom boom both of them meet, finally!!

Indie shares the talk with that lady with spanie . And now both have lots of share. She feels so good listening at her too. Now both Come via car to home. She finally comes with full zest and loves the new flat of Indie. And later they drive to their own place. She have done whole prep.. Decorated floors with flowers. .lit scented candles and the swimmer teacher waits too. Indie finds the spark between these two when they first met. And is loving to see what’s going on. And she (Indie) knows that somewhere destiny have planned to make those Two’s guru meet. While she gets fresh and all.. That white shirt.. Dancing.. Who’s on beach.. Shows off.. And messages Indie saying that he is missing her..
Every boy wants to melt girls heart saying that being on such beautiful… he misses her.. Indie though didn’t melted at this.
Indie wanted to tell the story to both of them.. But spanie began telling with so much care lit up and he was fascinated to see her talk so sweetly. But Indie was knowing that if this guy is thinking of making out with her. It’s not a right track. She is spanie… she chooses bed breakers! But now she chooses heart menders..!!
The next day in the morning itself all wake up. Travie makes tea and spanie and indie are charmed by his gesture. Spanie is wearing lemon colour coat which is flowy  which indie loves .. then they head for their swimming class. Spanie loves the pool and there she is and she comes on her bikini showing off and indie too come into water and she is afraid then both of them try to explain her…they say
Hey!look and trust me..we wont let you sink. Hold onto us…look indie !! overcome your fear.. and we are gere to be with you and teach you. So, don’t be afraid.
She gets into the water and splashes and just after little bit of practice .
Here she goes…and she is loving to swim..
Now she is swimming with her hot and sexy buddies. Isnt that interesting. Travie shared the story about how he learned swimming. His story unfolded and both of them listened nicely and devotedly. He also shared about how he went on the cruise journey. Both of them were flattered. Isabella and indie were great. Travie and isa did all the strokes and showed but indie was good with just one. Her hairs were like a cascade and showing her fair skin and travie didn’t forgot to get that good quality camera to click this two beauties.
Photographers make the girls go crazier and they really have a really good eye.
The boss of indie or you can say him  as a colleague or you can call him as Ronnie. He is going to be back FROM HIS BEACH HOLIDAY.
Every morning indie have pile of photographs in her incoming messages.. she is flattered but she is sakhth…but may be pighal jave he.
She calls her bro. every day as she does today as well.
He says he is doing well…really well…
She tries to give him daily dose of inspiration. Today she talked about dare to love. With him what she is feeling is going on that her brother is keeping away from feeling love and falling in love…
She knows somewhere that love makes us strong.
As three of them got back . Isabella and indie were speaking about the full moon sex magic.haha…
And it’s the ritual both of them practice with the jade egg..
Few years back, indie took the personality test where she found out that she is an ENFP. And that’s why she is like that. It took more years for her to make everything fall in place. She went through various phases and now she is really awesome..best mind and best shape.
Her immatureness and behavior full of emotion made her dad worry about her always. But now she is good at whatever she is doing and dad is proud of her anyways …she had her own story about struggle but she managed that all pretty well.. now she owns her on inc. aprilautumn .. Which is in mostly all sectors which imcludes Apparel , publishing , authors and developing writing skills of thousand of people. A writer call Hannah have joined her venture too as she also runs a #moreloveletters ..
Joining together have turned them all to be huge INC. A good industry builder ..
For Indie janne robinson is her inspiration she says it so well that once you start liking yourself and listening to your heart the world is going to love no less.
The colleague of her is going to be back soon this time. Somewhere , she knows that he is the one. He makes her feel so so good and she blushes various shades of pink when he is around. As both of them have grown like …
They know now that emotions are required to be invested property. And here while on his way back they began their talking about ideas…they began speaking of ideas…
She  has got the one .. she knows everything ..how khadoos..stubborn he was when he looked that boy in ..
Isbella have done with the work here .. he the Ronnie are having fun together actually they have found a lot to connect  along together ..

The travie amd Ronnie have arrived…and Ronnie is trying his way hard to get in mind and body of indie now ..  those good morning and good night messages makes her phone vibrate every day..
There are butterflies in her stomach … she is loving her new addiction. In fact every new new…
Ronnie will lit her traveler in her and now both will discover new places together.   
That’s exciting ..one day she was on her apart terrace … isa was with travie hanging around the town to search and cover the new ..oh! god new .. why I m saying this man… well..when she was stargazing in the bed… she saw the shooting star… and was happy to see and made wish..she just loved this moments along with her together… she is the lady who really takes time to feel good..and the next day she thanks about the travie and Ronnie… and hears a knock on the door…all the errands going on while he is there… they all get in and have a cup of tea together…
As she knows that for both of em quotes , thoughts bring them together .. he makes sure every kiss to her is fukk of passion .. uniting with loyalty.. it’s the true love..
Just don’t know where it all comes from but she knows that this is the shoulder to cry on..
She just burst out in tears which she have sweeped under the rug lots of moons before. Nobody have ever hugged her the way he does, cared for her , brought down on floor where she rose high in sky illusion, he made her smile and just loves her smiling orgasms which is her laughter..
He loves her spontaneous …
Just got mature…behavior…her writing stuffs… he claims her and calls her his…
She loves his PDA and she reciprocates …
Its like neither of them expected about faliing in love and its just happened.

Everything has turned out so much well… between them two… they have small fights but they get very close within seconds.
“many waters cannot quench the thirst of love, neither can flood drown it..thats so true..
Now for now both of them just care about Now the present moment and there is no past and there is no future so many things have happened spontaneously ..
They just got better and better between the years and she was so enlightened totally..
They build up stories together and were happy.. they did the pre wedding video shoot… they just don’t have that phase or sphere in their attitude or not even the doubt where they could think that anybody could snatch anyone just for pleasure..
All over the above , they please both of them emotionally and physically too ..
Both of them are completing their wild fantasies and dreamy lists together and are always together during illness with each other ..
They just love laughing and he have known because of her presence that we shall laugh out aloud..
And not be thinking about why to laugh and among his strong embrace…she feels totally calm when they are together on the cruise ..
Stargazing on the beach on her top most fantasy like every other girl..
She never lets him down and feels home when he is with along his strong embrace. Since, so many years she wanted her own without a doubt a man who will never let her go. Ever..
She loves to hear all about his travel adventure and what all his work is..
They are erotic and romantic with thoughts.. and she loves to control every act.. and he is the man he loves to be dominant always .. but she is the girl on top.. both of them have to the detox and it was indie dream and wish to have it in the shards London. When both of them were having bath together .. they just got pure.. throwed back and kicked away the worries…..
They both promised each other, he claimed indie saying aloud ..that
You are mine!!
And she felt that feeling - full of zest and enthusiasm. He makes her feel..
And later he takes out the letters she have wrote for him since she was a teen…
And in later years he have become her colleague… so good!!  She loved it… the way it all happened..
Universe gives you what you want.
Whatever is of highest good for you the universe will give it to you.
Have faith and believe!!

He is loving to watch the sleeping beauty and took out one of those many love momentos…souveneirs . the gold necklace he have given her is looking stunning on her chest …
She looks at him with that ‘just woke up eyes’ and said with that appealing glow to him…that…
You have my permission to make the first move..

Which he have already done by making commitment to her..
Just commit because that’s what every heart wants.
That’s what I want!!
You?
Yes!!
Then… say it!!

……………………………………………..

One day you will stop second guessing .
You wont wonder whether you should call him or if he likes the new attire you brought..you wont hesitate before texting him first.. you will stop second questioning your every move and doubting how should you act.
So stick to it ..i mean just do it,, commit and get committed and all will fall IN PLACE.  He would love the way you bite him.. he would find that cute and not annoying when you ask him to leave that light on..
He won’t make you question your decisions or make you wonder if you should act a different way. He wont leave you guessing his intentions.. because he will make it clear he is into you… and you have nothing to worry about as you have committed.. okay!!
One day you will meet a man and it all will make sense..
he claimed you..
You wont doubt your actions or question whether or not to talk to him..to kiss him..to love bad…too much..
this man will help you shine the brightest , will build you up…as you build him up…you will change your life and help you see that you are beautiful , strong and treasured
Date a person who makes the idea of spending the rest of your life with a single person a little easier to swallow. A person who makes you understand why so many people are interested in monogamy over one-night stands. A person who makes you see the value in serious, lifelong relationships.
Be ready !!
Lovers !!
important to keep to limits and not overdo it.
People drink when they are happy & when they are sad. Sometimes, one doesn’t even need a reason to drink.. until of course it gets to levels where the body literary starts dancing to the tune of the bottle.
..glass after glass
..bottle after bottle
drunken days followed by drunken nights..
Life starts getting blurry
..and soon you’re pretty much beyond words, advice or therapy, with only one thing to look forward to..
What a waste of a life…
What a waste of a God given life…

there is one cartoon character that all generations have loved and religiously watched, it is none other than Mickey Mouse. This brainchild of Walt Disney has managed to burrow deep into our hearts and make a special place for himself. No matter how old we get or how many cartoon characters get added, Mickey will always be the legendary one. So, when it’s the legendary mouse, Mickey’s 90th Birthday, the celebration has to be equally grand! And that is just how Disneyland celebrated Mickey’s birthday, take a look.

The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting.”
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.”