Catching Calypso's silver eyes, I'm reminded of how she acted the day I fought Theo and Cyrus. She had been gasping for breath in the bathroom; as if someone was choking her. Ever said that she can experience the past and how it will affect the future. She was reliving Theo choking me in the lounge and then probably me choking out Theo.

"I'm sorry Calypso," I was in a hushed tone. She looks up at me confused but I don't wait for her to respond. "You were having visions of my experiences and actions last week. For everything I did last week, you're the only one who deserves my apology."

Calypso shakes her head before speaking, "You can't apologize for the gifts that the Moon Goddess gave me. I knew I should have stopped you but after seeing you that night and then feeling what you felt, I knew they deserved it."

Beckett suddenly burst out in a fit of coughing, hitting his chest as if to get something down or out. As his eyes water, he points down at his food for an explanation.

"Calypso, I've never heard you say something so devious. You've always been so neutral and wanting peace," Beckett says once he throat it cleared.

The table erupts in laughter that is shortly died down. Looking into Bently's eyes, which gloss over, I know it's time for practice and Barron is summoning us. As soon as Bently comes back to reality, Griffin is standing behind Zeke. Looking over at Beckett, he shrugs at me with a guilty smile. Griffin's here to protect me as we walk to the training center. Scoffing, I stand from the table and wait beside Griffin. Once Beckett is ready, he comes to flank my other side while Bently stands behind me. It's as if I have my own secret service.

As the building comes into view, I find myself catching my breath in my chest. It has finally occurred to me that I'll have to face Theo and Cyrus. They'll be healed by now so none of my marks should be left on their face. I know they won't fear me, like most would if they have been assaulted to the level of violence I game them. But that scenario goes the same way for me. Will I be triggered when I see Cyrus's piercing green eyes? Or will it be when Theo tries to touch me? Before I can sort out the answers for myself, we are at the doors of the training room.

Everyone turns to see us walk into the door but Theo and Cyrus's eyes are the only ones that stay trailed on me. There's no look of anger or regret or fear, just mischief. A wanting desire to ruin me again. I make no attempt to break eye contact with them. I will not back down, or make them think they have won. That they have anything to hold against me. I feel a hand on my mid-back guide me forward and attempt to break eye contact. It isn't until the boys are out of my view due to distance that I look at the owner of the hand. I give Beckett a dirty look but he doesn't even turn to me.

"Alright, everyone come around," Baron calls out and we circle around him with the electronic screen in front. "We are doing ranking today, since we didn't have everyone on Saturday."

Rather than looking at the three of us that were missing, all eyes turned to me. Throwing my hands up in irritation, I turn to Barron and block off everyone with my back. He looks at me and nods his head as if to tell me something but I don't understand. As he clicks a button our names appear in order.

Adam

Beckett

Griffin

Kris

Cyrus

Theo

August

Bently

Watching my name fill below Cyrus and Theo is more crushing than I imagined it would be. I know I shouldn't take the ranking to heart as the boys had two more days to be evaluated than I did. Baron could only judge me on Monday and Tuesday of last week as well as my attack on the boys.

Too distracted by the screen, I don't notice that Beckett and Griffin have left my side to talk to Adam. Or that it's Theo who comes behind me.

"Don't fight it!" Theo whispers into my ear, "Cyrus and I beat you. Just lie down and take it, like you should have that night,"

Before leaving me, he places a kiss on my neck. My body shivers out of fear, disgust, anger, almost every emotion.

Fight back! My wolf screams at me.

Fine I snap.

With fury behind each step, I stomp across the gym, surprised to find that no one has noticed the past 60 seconds. I clench my fist till I'm sure my nails have drawn blood. Theo wants a fight, that has never been so clear to me. Theo and Cyrus know me, provoking me in order to make me act rash and get kicked out. It's their best plan. If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they will get. I stand before his strong figure. His wide shoulders hold heavy with muscle and power. He doesn't notice me but I will make him notice.

"Adam," I call out.

He turns and looks down at me. His blue eyes threaten me, tell me to turn around and find someone else to bother. I can't do that. I need to find my way through the rubble and get back to the real me. Beckett and Griffin sense that this conversation is only for us and leave. I don't break our gazes but continue with what I have started.

"I want you to train me." He didn't make any motion to say anything, "Privately," Still nothing, "Outside of regular training.

We stare at each other, an awkward air moving in between.

"Go ask Beckett," Adam commands as he attempts to walk away from me.

"No!"

I place my hand on his chest to stop him. At the feeling of his beating heart, I want to remove it but I know I have to keep it there to keep his attention. He looks down at my touch then gives me a deadpanned look. He fingers come to wrap around my wrist and peel it off him.

Locking my arm at my side, I continue, "I want to learn from the best. You haven't moved in rank and I don't see the likelihood of that happening anytime soon." Adam crosses his arms and rolls his eyes at me. "Look, your sister and I are friends. It seems like I'm the only person she has here besides you and Beckett. We should make some sort of effort to get along. Or at least be able to stand each other."

Still not looking impressed or like he is going to speak, I throw the rest of my dignity at him, "Think of it this way, you could beat me up for the sake of training. Get payback for me taking your sister out..."

"Enough!" His hand blocks my mouth with only inches from contact, "Fine! I'll train you but I have rules. First, we train when I chose. You can't fight me on times. Second, you can't show up hungover-"

"That was one time!" I protest.

"-Third, you have to do everything I tell you to do. Again, no fighting me on it. Forth rule, stop corrupting Bently-"

"I don't know about that one," I argue but stop talking as he glares at me.

"Lastly, as soon as you are satisfied, we stop. Go back to how it was beforehand," Adam finishes

"Do I bother you that much?" I ask with a tone of hurt behind it.

I have done very little to irritate him beyond taking Bently clubbing. Even then she wasn't unbelievably drunk or hungover. Also his best friend, Beckett was there too; dancing on her might I add. If it was how I acted against Theo and Cyrus, he wasn't even there. And I doubt Bently or Beckett has told him my side. If they did, it would be there, in his irises. There's no emotion behind his eyes. He either has absolutely no inkling towards me. Or he's hiding it. But for what reason would he do that?

What possible reason could he hate me?

13 days till...August's Birthday