eightfuckingteen;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung stayed away from most of the drinks that night, Jungkook wouldn't leave his side, afraid that the smaller would be snatched and forced as a sex slave. He was rather touchy and clingy, which was unlikely for Jungkook. But at this time it was different.

There was some purple magic in the air. They could feel it. They could sense the pressure of fate.

Something life changing was bound to connect their hearts.

Their stomachs were open meadows in the spring, flourishing in butterflies at every little touch.

Every time they touched, it surged through their bodies, fogging their minds.

Jungkook opened the car door for Taehyung, seen as he was still mostly sober, unlike his weirdo friends in Bo Gum's car.

The ravenette didn't like that guy very much. Wonder why. Hmm.

Taehyung watched the universe pass by in a whirl as they sped off into the cool night. The moon was an orris halo upon the twilight sky, sparkling over the atmosphere in ribbons of prism whites. The air was cool and fresh.

It was just a refreshing night.

(turn on the sexiest song you know)

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's strong legs, bouncing up and down in anticipation. It took twenty minutes of hot silence to get to Jungkook's front porch. They stood in the frosty night air, descending into each other's souls. The stars glittering the fateful empyrean.

Taehyung's eyes glowed as bright as a million galaxies whereas his soft hands snaked to Jungkook's nape, tugging him in for a swarming kiss.

Jungkook therefore picked Taehyung up, allowing his long slender legs to wrap around his hips, opening the front door with one hand. They didn't dare to part from each other's savory lips, stumbling into Jungkook's mansion and immediately heading to his esoteric bedroom. The ravenette feels his way into his room, still messily kissing Taehyung. He throws Taehyung on the bed, making him yip in surprise, wiping his lips with his fur sleeve.

The look Jungkook was giving him made his lower region twitch. It was a face of supremacy which held a power Taehyung couldn't comprehend.

Jungkook crept ponderously towards the boy on his bed, gripping each piece of clothing off of Taehyung. One by one. Until he sat there in his boxers.

Taehyung grew shy again and tried covering his member by closing his legs, but Jungkook released a profound growl, prying his milky thighs apart. Taehyung inhaled sharply at the cold trace of Jungkook's hands, despite the blazing trail it left behind.

Jungkook loosened his red tie and lifted it over his head, hanging around Taehyung's neck. He took the opportunity to yank the tie and lead Taehyung to lean in, meeting their lips. Jungkook's large hand palmed the younger's member through his thin boxers. Taehyung almost screamed.