She thinks you're hurting yourself (requested)

A/N: just a little trigger warning ⚠️  just in case you're sensitive to these kinds of topics. If you're struggling with this kind of stuff my messages are always open and I never judge. ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was something that broke her heart to even think about. She never would've suspected that you'd intentionally hurt yourself but you had become more distantcthese days and you've started wearing long sleeves more often, and you just weren't acting like your normal self and she just couldn't help but think the worst.

She wasn't sure if she should confront you about it or not but she also didn't want to take a chance on it being true and you trying to take it too far, so she eventually came to terms with what she had to do.

She stood in the doorway of the bathroom as you wiped off your makeup and began to get ready for the night. She was watching you closely and you could feel her staring at you. You turned around and smiled at her.

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"I think we should talk."

She walked over to you and grabbed your hand, leading you to the bedroom and sitting down next to you on the bed.

"What's going on? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, babe. I just have a serious question and I want you to be completely and totally honest with me, okay?"

You nodded your head as she grabbed your hands in hers.

"Y/N are you hurting yourself?"

"What?"

"Are you hurting yourself? Please be honest with me baby. If you are just tell me, I'll help you."

"What? No!"

"Then why are you being so distant? What's up with all the long sleeves?"

You took a deep breath before answering, making sure to look into her eyes as you began to softly speak to her.

"Okay so the distant thing - I didn't even realize I was being distant. I'm sorry if I was though, I didn't mean to be. I'm just tired and stressed. As for the long sleeves, I've just been getting a little cold lately. I mean it is getting a little chilly outside so.."

You giggled as Taylor began to try to think of what to say next, your hands squeezing hers before pressing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"I appreciate your checking on me Taylor, but I promise you that I'm not hurting myself. I love you and I'd vent to you if something was bothering me."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions-"

"No, it's alright, and so am I. I'm sorry if I've been acting distant or anything. I'm just stressed with work and stuff but it's absolutely nothing against you or anything to do with something like that. Now I think we should watch a movie. How does that sound?"

She smiled and nodded her head, her lips touching yours for a few seconds before disconnecting them and handing you the remote, ready to spend a comfortable and relaxing night with you.