Heads down, thumbs up

A/N Hey, so I just finished editing this chapter, but it may still have some mistakes in it because I'm half asleep haha :L Big test tomorrow, and while I should be studying, I'm editing this chapter, so you guys should feel loved.

#Tdawg wrote this chapter so thank her :)

Enjoy the chapter!

Winky face ;)

#Eyebrows 

Jesse's Pov

Hunter and I were sitting in the library. We booked out one of the rooms so we were studying in private. Books surround us as Hunter threw a soccer ball in the air and caught it over and over again. He usually did that when he got bored.

We were sitting there for one hour and we hadn’t gotten anywhere with studying.

“Man, we need to do this maths study. This free period is almost over and we have practise after this. I have been staring at the same page for an hour. You understand it, right?” I asked looking at the page and tapping it with my pen. “Find X,” I read the sheet. “So X meaning the side of this thing.” I said looking at the shape. I looked at it for a few more minutes and gave up and circled the x on the line. “There it is.” I said sarcastically. “Hunter, bro, what has got you so...down? No, that's not the word. Why aren't you Hunter right now?” I asked looking at him.

He hadn't said a word the whole time we were there and it started to piss me off. He would usually help me with my maths as he was almost a straight A student. It felt like I was talking to a brick wall at that moment.

“What? Oh, nothing. I am gonna take off. See you at practise?” He said standing up and putting his books back into his bag. He put on his varsity jumper and swung his bag around his back.

“Sure man. See you later. Thanks for the help.” I added sarcastically.

“You’re welcome.” He said walking out of the room. He was acting strange. Hunter was usually always helpful when it came to maths.

I shrugged my shoulders and I continued doing my maths work.

I sat in the library and kept trying to do my work as I finally started to get the hang algebra when I heard a knock on the door. I yawned as I stood to go and open it. I wonder who it was? The room was only booked for me and Hunter. Maybe it was him coming back? I turned the door knob and pulled it backwards to see, Julia before me.

“Oh, hi, Julia. What's up? If you are looking for Hunter, he isn't here.” I told her. That's funny; I didn't even know she knew we were here. Hunter prefers to study alone. They usually get distracted and Julia pretty much forces Hunter into making out with her which was really uncomfortable for me.

“No, actually, I was looking for you.” She said as she brushed a strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her tone was quite…sour, I guess you could say. Me? What could she want from me?

“Yeah? What's up?” I asked her raising my eyebrows. I didn’t let her in yet, I didn't know if I should. I have a weird feeling, like when did Julia West go looking for me? Never. Exactly. It was odd, very odd.

“I need help with the Biology thing. Cooper is no help at all. I came so you can help me.” She said perking her lips. It seemed as though she was really pushing this so I decided to just let her in. I opened the door fully so she could walk in and shut the door behind her.

“Excuse the mess. Hunter and I, just throw everything everywhere.” I told her smiling.  

“Whatever,” She said unimpressed. “I mean, it’s okay.” Her tone suddenly turned sweet as if she wanted something.