Adventures with a Stranger (Closed)

Happy March, After Darkers! 

We are ready for this month's Contest so get your minds ready and write! 

PROMPT:

You and your friends are out during school break when invited to a party by a group of guys/girls 

you just met. While at the party things quickly escalate in a bad way when someone comes to your rescue. You leave the party with them and you find yourself feeling safe and free while wandering the streets together.

Who is this person? What actually happened at the party? What adventures do you have that night and what happens when the sun comes up?

All stories must adhere to Wattpad content guidelines.

~ Start date: March 5th, 2019

~ End date: March 31st, 2019 (11:59 pm Eastern American time)

~ Word count: 1500 min/ 2000 max

~ Stories should be written in English ONLY

~ Stories must be tagged #AdventuresWithAStranger and #AFD

~ Stories can be a standalone story or submitted in a Contest book you already have. Please make sure it is PROPERLY marked with the contest's name. If we cannot find it, it will not be read and judged.

~ The story must be original work, not published elsewhere

~ Stories must be rated mature if they meet that guideline. Do adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines, if not entries will be disqualified

~ LGBTQ stories are welcome

~ Submissions must be sent through this FORM ONLY!

Please note: Only submissions made via the linked form will be considered. The FORM is available in the external link as well. 

FAQs

1. Can my story have sex?

Yes! This is AfterDark, we are one of the few ambassador profiles that focus on mature works. Your story can have as much sex as you want as long as your story has a plot and is not based only on getting down and dirty. For example, you can't just write about Jane and John having wild sex on a deserted bar table. That is pure smut. You can, however, write about Jane and John resolving their marriage issues and as a part of making up, them having wild sex on the bar table. As long as there is a story along with the steam, you can write sex.

2. Can I use a story I have already written?

No. Your story has to be written specifically for this contest. If you have further questions, send us a message via our profile. We'd love to hear from you.

3. How are the stories judged?

We have a team of secret judges that read every entry. They rate stories according to how original they are, how authors use the prompts, the attention paid to grammar and how believable a character is. Tips from the judges? Use a free editor! Grammarly works wonders.

4. Can I include my story in my one-shot collection?

Of course! Just make sure that you send us a link to the exact chapter of your entry. Please don't send a link to your entire book and expect us to find which one-shot is your entry. Send us a link straight to the chapter that your entry is in. Treat us well, and we'll treat you better (lol).

Any other questions, please feel free to PM any of us or simply ask in the Comment section of the Chapter.

Winners:

Three winners will be selected!

The Winners will get:

- Winning entries will be acclaimed via an announcement by the profile.

- Winners will get the contest specific badge to add to your story cover.