Horror Text Story Number 1

Hi, my name is Angelia and I have a story to tell. . . I had one of the craziest, most horrifying experiences of my life. This is my text horror story.

Meghan – Yo Angy, you coming to the party or not. Its so lit here. They have a freaking dunk tank and chocolate fountain. What are you doing, playing depressed again in your closet?

Angelia – Sorry, I can't come, I have a huge test coming up and my parents would probably bust me for going to an alcoholic party.

Meghan – What?! Your parents aren't even there. Besides, by the time they get home you'll already be back.

Angelia – The last time I tried busting out I got grounded for a month.

Meghan – Your loss. You really are a worry wart; you know that? Oh, and a nerd.

Angelia – Thanks captain obvious, ill keep that in mind.

Meghan – Lol.

You have one new message from Sporky13

Sporky – Hello Angelia. How are you doing, not gonna go to the party?

Angeila – Who the hell is this?

Sporky – Isn't that what everyone says to strangers. Wouldn't the world be so much easier if we knew everybody? This world makes me sad. You millennia's are ruining it. We could've had a nice happy world but no. No wonder why no aliens come to us.

Angelia – What the hell are you talking about creep. I'm blocking you and never text me again.

Sporky – Try all you want. You're not gonna get anywhere.

Angelia – Wtf. Why can't I block you! I'm calling the police.

Sporky – So sad. I see, so ill have to go the hard way.

Angelia - . . .

Sporky – If you don't do what I tell you then you will find everyone you love dead.

Angelia – Very funny threats. You don't even know what im doing.

Sporky – Walking down your brown stairs, just looked up at the tan ceiling.

Angelia - . . .

Sporky – Look out the window. Do you see that black car parked on the side of the road in the dark?

Angeilia – Wtf. Ya.

Sporky – Go in it, your old enough to drive. Its unlocked.

Angelia – I don't want to you crazy stalker! How do you know what I'm doing.

Sporky – Then everyone you love dies.

Angelia – Fine.

(Goes in car)

Angelia – I'm in.

Sporky – Good, now I want you to drive to this address. Four seven Van Buren Rd. The road leads to a dead end. Go in the house.

Angelia. Why?

Sporky – Ask another question and everyone you love dies.

(Goes to a creepy run down house)

Angelia – I'm in.

Sporky – Good. On your left when you walk in you'll see a box. Open it.

(Inside is a sharp blade)

Sporky – Good. Turn around. You will find me, my true self. Use the blade wisely.

Angelia - . . .

(Turns around and sees her parents head dangling from a rope, dripping with blood)

Angelia – Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How!!!!!!!!!!

Sporky – Stab it.

Angelia- ENOUGH!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!

Sporky – STAB THEM!!!!!!!

(Stabs them)

Sporky – Good. You now have the power of the devil locked inside you.

Meghan – Yo, how's your boring studying going. I'm drunk af. Lol.

(Angelia wants to kill everybody. She feels she is the devil)

Angelia – Bring me to the party.

Meghan –Don't you have a car?

Angelia – BRING ME!

Meghan – Jeez, ok. . .

Angelia –Good.

To be continued. I know its pretty bad but the next one which will be released every Friday is going to be so much scarier. Please vote and follow me. Tell me what you think?