seventeen..

this is a filler chap

+++ three days later

Taehyung grimaced as the eyeliner tip went into his eye. "Hoseok, you're trying to make me blind?"

Hoseok laughed loudly, swinging his head back. "Sorry, Chopa was eating my toes."

The two boys sat in Taehyung's bathroom, preparing for Park Bo Gum's birthday party at the club. Jimin walked in, holding a hanger with clothes hanging down.

"Jungkook's going to drool over you, Tae." Jimin said, hanging the hanger on the door handle. "He's gonna wanna smash!"

"You are so dramatic, Jimin." Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully.

Jimin clapped his hands, "Call me Chim, you little hottie." He put his hand up when Hobi glared at him.

"But you're hotter." He backed himself up by pressing a warm kiss onto Hoseok's lips.

Hoseok hummed into the kiss and then pulled away, "Good, I was about to kick you in the balls."

Jimin winked seductively, "Wait for tonight."

"Ahem."

Both of their attention was brought to Taehyung. "Gross." The cherry haired said, grabbing the clothes from the door handle.

"Look who's talking." Jimin put his hand on his hip.

"A little birdy told us that you got some action a few days ago." Hoseok joined in, copying Jimin's attitude.

Taehyung froze up. "Why can't Namjoon shut his mouth!?"

"This time it was Jin." Jimin laughed.

"Remind me to kill him later. Am I the only sane one in this world?" Taehyung shook his head whilst waliing into his room to change.

lets see what jimin picked out

Taehyung looked at the chosen outfit and groaned. "Jimin!?!"

Jimin ran in a hummed for Tae to continue.

"What the hell. This is so...." He lifted the clothes up, "strippery."

"Come on, you'll look so hot." Jimin flipped his pink hair and walked away.

Taehyung took one last look at the outfit. There were black leather pants, with an open laced panel up the legs and a lacy long sleeve red shirt with a white fur coat. Jimin's style was so extra.

Taehyung put the clothes on a peeked in the mirror

Taehyung put the clothes on a peeked in the mirror. He felt like someone else. With his bright red hair and fancy leather leggings, he felt hot. It was growing on him, he actually liked Jimin's style, though he'll never admit it.

Hoseok suddenly spanked Taehyung's ass really hard, probably going to leave a red mark. "Time to go, cutie." He pampered Taehyung's hair before dragging him and Jimin to his car in the parking lot.