Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Preface

Hello,

I just wanted to leave a little note to any new readers who may have stumbled upon this book. In case you didn't know, this is the second installment in a trilogy. You can find the first book, The Culled Crown, on my profile. For all returning readers, thank you so much for continuing with Monroe's story. I'm honestly so excited to be posting on Wattpad consistently again. 

If you're new to my books or you're just wondering what order to read them in, here is the layout of the series thus far:

The Culled Crown (Book 1)

Eyes Like The Ocean - Viera's Story (Book 1.5)

The Toxicant Throne (Book 2)

***

You don't have to have read Eyes Like The Ocean to understand The Toxicant Throne. Plot-wise, they are entirely unrelated to one another. I will say, however, that reading Viera's story may shine a new light on how you view The Culled Crown and, subsequently, how you see things within The Toxicant Throne. There are also things within The Toxicant Throne that will make more sense if you've read the novella already. So feel free to check out that out. It's completed at 18 chapters and is a very short read from start to finish. 

As always, thanks so much for your support. It truly means the world to me. The Toxicant Throne is dedicated to the readers who enjoyed The Culled Crown and made the second book worth writing. I've loved getting to talk to you all. I'm excited to share this next installment in Monroe's story. 

You're truly the best.

Much love,

🧡 Brianna