The Art of Seduction (14)

Chapter 14

I stood outside of Seth’s house exactly two minutes and thirty-seven seconds before his car pulled up into the driveway. He was in his football jersey and I could see his sweaty skin. Apparently he couldn’t be bothered with a shower.

I scrunched up my nose as Seth went in for a hug.

“Don’ even try it, Campbell,” I told him coldly.

Seth only grinned and pulled me against him. I squealed and hit his back to get him off of me. He was sweaty and gross.

“Let me go, Seth!” I complained.

Seth laughed, but he did move his arms, instead resting one comfortably around my shoulders. Taking a key from his bag, he unlocked it and shoved me inside.

“You can go up to my room,” Seth told me as we were taking off our shoes. “I’m gonna take a shower first.”

I nodded and headed up the stairs and into Seth’s room. Much like the last time I was here, the room was very clean. The only difference really was the CD-player. It was nowhere in sight.

I sat down awkwardly on his bed, wringing my hands together and glancing around his room. I had only been in here two times and I was surprised to find it had become familiar to me. It was a little awkward being in here alone, I’ll admit that. Especially since there was absolutely nothing for me to do but wait while Seth was showering.

He didn’t take long.

I was still sitting in the same position on his bed as when I first entered. Seth came in wearing only a towel. I squeaked and jumped up, covering my eyes as I turned away from him.

“What do you think you are doing?” I asked him.

I heard him chuckle as something heavy dropped to the floor. I had a strong suspicion it was the towel.

“I said I was showering, Angel,” he replied simply. Something ruffled and I hoped – so much – that he was looking for clothes. And I hoped even more that he was not naked.

“I thought you had your clothes with you!” I hissed at him.

“I usually don’t take extra clothes for the practices,” he answered.

“You could have gotten some before you went into the bathroom,” I answered harshly.

Seth laughed. “You can turn around now, Angel. I’m decent.”

Breathing out in relief, I turned around and sat down on the bed again, simultaneously turning to look at him.

“Jesus!” I cried when I saw he was only in his boxers. And damn! He had a nice body. “You’re not decent!”

Seth laughed louder and pulled a T-shirt over his head.

“Relax, Livy. A little skin never hurt anybody,” Seth told me. He pulled on a pair of jeans before he walked over to me and sat down on the bed.

I refused to look at him, focusing instead on my thumbs that I was swirling around each other.

Suddenly Seth shot out and grabbed my hands.

“Are you nervous, Angel?” he asked slyly, his thumb making slow, circular motions on the back of my hand.

“Why would I be nervous?” I asked as I pulled my hand out of his grip.

Seth shuffled closer and whispered, “Because you’ve never seen someone naked before,” in my ear.

I shuddered as his warm breath hit my neck and slid away from him.