57

I told Jake I was staying at a hotel with a friend so I was going to have to cancel plans. And that we were going to a club so I needed to pick up a dress. Wow I'm such a liar.

But uh no that's not happening.

Me and JJ are going out to dinner, and staying the night together. And I told Jake we should only stay the one month here because I have business plans in LA later this moth that I pushed off to next month, well next week now.

I decided I'm most likely going to England the week after next week, and shit like that's gonna happen so yeah.

I went and pick up a nice red dress from Fashion nova out of my closet, then left. Kinda funny if you ask me.

But to be honest I don't even know why I'm lying. I would tell the world I love JJ and that we were dating so I don't know why I'm not telling Jake and Logan.

But yeah. I got to the hotel a couple minutes ago, and turned on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, JJ and I's favorite show that we watch together.

"JJ!" I yelled across the hotel room.

"Yeah baby?" He asked coming into the living room and plopping a seat next to me on the couch.

"Should we tell people we are dating again?" I asked.

"I mean yeah. We hid it for so long before and I'm ready to tell everyone that you're mine again." He smiled. Making me blush.

"Okay bubba, I'm gonna tell Jake first cause I've been lying to him for like the past two hours we've been together." I laughed, making JJ chuckle.

"Alright Baby." I said kissing me on the cheek.

(They joke around that's why their names are set as that (below))

Fake Bitch 🐍💗

JJ and I are dating again. He flew down here and told me the truth. Lol
Love, Kay 💗

Snake Paul 🖤🐍

Alright bestie. I'm at the house if you need me. 💗